more physical less innocent.

You awoke first, things from yesterday recalled in your head, sitting up carefully you left bed and went out of the room to yours, you got dress for the day and went to wake up the boys. As for Kristin she woke up after you, disappointed slightly to see you weren't there, questioning if everything that happened the other night happened. When in a less sleepy state she realized that did happen, she'd infact gotten you to be her and Phil's girlfriend, she felt overly giddie, and immediately got up to find you.

While with helping the youngest with his morning routine, Techno and Wilbur both helped one another with there's, though Techno didn't need help and was perfectly fine with doing this on his own, he decided to be less independent today so Wilbur would feel like a helpful brother for him.

After you got Tommy ready, the four of you went to the dining room, sitting them down in their chairs you left once more to awake Kristin and Phil, when you got close enough you saw Kristin coming out the door. "Ah hello dear, I was just about to wake you for breakfast, the boys are already downstairs we're just waiting for you and Phil," you said with a smile, Kristin went red seeing you once more and hearing you call her dear.

"Morning...," she said silently as you walked towards her, when you were close enough you gave her a kiss on the forehead, then placing your own head on top of hers. "You alright my dear?" You asked her, knowing what's wrong but you chose to be oblivious of the factor. "I love you...," she replied holding onto the hand you gave her, you smiled at her feelings, how lost she was around you feeling nothing but love that felt slightly less with one partner.

"I love you as well Kristin," you said pulling her into your chest so you could hold her close, Kristin felt moved by your actions, she never saw this side of you, she loved it, how romantic and flirtatious you could be, she wished she saw it sooner. "Let's get you changed and Phil awake hm?" You asked reminder her she was in her night gown, she nodded allowing you to lead her back into her room.

You sat out clothing for her and Phil as she sat on a chair, watching you as you picked the cloths she liked, you knew her and Phil well, she loved that, how caring you could be considering there likes and dislikes, what they feel comfortable and uncomfortable in. "Go get changed Kristin while I wake Phil up," you told her handing her what you picked out, she nodded not really having words to say.

"Phil darling it's time to wake up," you said slightly shaking him, he had yet to awake, so you went close to his ear and blew cold air towards him, he immediately got up feeling a breeze from no were. "Oh morning," he said noticing it was you, you smiled softly and moved strings of hair from his face. "Good morning darling, I sat cloths out for you to change into," you said playing with his hair, you knew how sensitive his hair was, yet you didn't care, you always played with it, you'd run your fingers in it, twirl strings, and everything.

"Alright..." He said not bothering to interrupt you, you smiled at his submissive mood, they both were submissive towards you, more then usual. "Good boy," you said getting up and kissing his head leaving him completely red. "I'll be downstairs in the dining room," you said leaving it at that, Phil sat in silence for a second letting what happen rerun in his head before going to change.

After the two made it down, food was set down at the table for everyone to eat. "What are we going to do today mommy?" Wilbur asked you finishing his bite. "Well you three have school, but after we could go into town what do you two think?" You asked Phil and Kristin, still in a submissive state of mind they nodded not honestly understanding what was going on, but you knew they'd say yes regardless.

"Is mum and dad okay?" Techno asked noticing there weird mood, you nodded with a chuckle. You noticed they were to malfunction to eat, so you got up and grabbed Kristin's fork and started feeding her, to do so you grabbed her cheeks with one hand. "Ah Kristin," you said she listened feeling more flustered as you had to feed her yourself. After Kristin you fed Phil confusing the kids of course.

"Are you sure mum?" Techno asked again, you smiled and nodded as you had one hand in Phil's hair and the other one holding Kristin's hand. "Very," you said, after breakfast you took both Phil and Kristin to their rooms. "You two are acting very submissive, I've hardly done anything, I wonder what will happen if i was completely dominant towards you two?" You said whispering the last bit, it wasn't like you planned on doing the deed with them, just flirting that's all, you thought words meant really nothing, but apparently it meant a lot and could do a lot.

"What ever, I enjoy seeing the two you flustered like this anyways, it makes me more excited to love you my darling and dear," you said making them more red (if that is possible) this started to upset you, they were to flustered, if it was this easy then honestly what's the point of toying. "I'm going to leave you two to recalculate the day," you said kissing there foreheads.

"I'll be back soon," you said leaving, you went to check on Tommy, when you entered his class you saw he was paying close attention, interesting. "Oh hello lady y/n how are you this morning?" Melina a house maid who taught Wilbur at Tommy's age, she had an interesting name to you, Melina..."I'm well this morning, I just came to check in on Tom's," you said she nodded and continued teaching Tommy, after a bit you left and checked on Wilbur he was learning history.

"Hi mommy!" Wilbur said as you entered, you waved and turned to his teacher. "Sorry for the interruption, I just wanted to do a check in," you said, they nodded and continued teaching. Wilbur stayed listening paying attention allowing you to visit Techno. Of course when doing so he was to focus to notice.

You walked around the castle bored out of your mind, you would work but to boring to you. You found yourself back at Kristin and Phil's room, you opened it and found them both reading normally, picking your own book you sat down on the floor against the bed and began reading.

After a bit Tommy came through the door and walked over to you. "Yes kiddo?" You asked looking up from their book. "Nappy," he said you smiled. "Alright where would you like to nap?" You asked, he took your book and sat on your lap resting his allowing you to pat his head. "Night Tommy, I'll wake you when it's time to go," you said standing up and walking around with the small child in your arms.

After a bit you put Tommy in his bed, and went back to your lovers. "I'm back," you said with a small smile they sent one back to you each welcoming you in their own way. "Your cured yay!," you exclaimed making them chuckle. You stood there awkwardly, and then sighed and grabbed both of their hands dragging them to the bed for a cuddle party.

You rested your head on Phil's shoulder and played with Kristin's fingers. "Are you sleepy?" Phil asked you, you nodded, making Kristin chuckle. "Then go to sleep butterfly," she said you were flustered by the nickname, but nodded anyways slowly falling to bed.