What's wrong with me?

Tommy's POV

And here I was trying to tie the bow on the dress my fans picked out because of the new challenge. Out of all things they chose me to wear a dress as a thank you? Honestly, these jerks. "Finally done!" I exclaimed getting the bow right, I turn to look at my monitor with a hat and sat there awkwardly. "I- now what!?" I exclaimed very confusedly, on why I had to do THIS.

My chat started spamming twirl, and I groaned but did a little twirl. I then saw myself in my mirror. I stared at it for a while, and my head went everywhere.

Pretty

I look like a girl

I like wearing this

Am I a girl?

I shouldn't like this

I like how I look through

This is fine

No, it's not

I have to go to Eret

I then turned back to my computer and sat in my chair. I loaded up fnaf and got ready to play it. "Well, now I guess we play this game then hm?" I asked listening to the boring call. I said trying to push back the thoughts, after the stream I went to call Eret, I debated about it for a while, until I accidentally hit the call button and she answered before I could do anything.

"I knew you were going to call," she said making me confused. "I'm sorry...what?" I asked very confusedly how he knew I was going to call, what is he a mind reader now. "How do you like the dress, Tommy?" Eret asked I sat back and sighed. "I-I like it...," I said very nervous about the response, he wouldn't be mad if I did right? Right, I'm fine.

"Hm, how does the dress make you feel?" He asked me another question, I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Like a girl...," I mumbled he hummed on the other side of the line. "Elaborate," Eret said I then shifted in my seat. "I feel pretty, and the dress makes me wanna wear more dresses or at least something like it," I said biting my nails frustrated and nervous. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No not at all, hey I'm going to send you some stuff through the mail when it lets their, I want you to try the stuff out alright, and call me again to see how it feels, and if you ever think like you feel better as a girl, or feminine let me know, alright?" He asked I hummed a yes. "Alright, bye now Tommy," Eret said ending the line. I sat there in silence my mind racing.

Take it off

Wear it

You're happy in this

Y

our boy

I don't like being a boy

Yes you do

You have always been a boy

No

Yes

You're faking this

It's not what you think you are just confused