444

(That's the time I started lol)

It's been a quick hot minute since everything, and at least my family and friends know I'm safe. As for my subs and shit.....let's just say they are panicking. Which is why I'm talking to dream about it.

"Dude I just don't want to go back and tell them, there is going to be so much shit, and you know I'm not sure I'm ready for it," I told him, he nodded. "I understand Tanith, but hey we are always there for you," Dream told me, I smiled. "Thanks, dream....what If we say I'm dead?" Tanith asked, dream burst out of laughter. "Fanbase will be grieving, that's way too much for that," he said, nodding in understanding. "Hm well, what's up with you big man?" Tanith asked.

Dream sighed. "I wanna ask George out, but you know George, it's hard to ever tell how's he's feeling," Dream admitted. "Considering it's you, probably the same, I mean you've known each other for a very long time, and considering the fact he isn't tired of you, I'd say the same," Tanith said, dream smiled, glad he can always come to her with this stuff.

"And you know how George acts, they get worried about letting people in, it took months for us to be friends, and the fact that you want to be in his heart, well let's just say you have a better chance than anyone," I told him, he was really grateful for Tanith, he smiled. "Thanks Tanith, well I'll see you later, I got to make food for drist," he said Tanith nodded. "Tell Drista I said hello," Tanith told him, he nodded.

After that Tanith decided to go on a walk to the park, when she got there a short girl with shades on and a Hawaiian button up ran up to her "Excuse me miss, I'm sorry but you see my friends and I we are trying to catch a ghost, have you've seen a pale white bitch around?" This random person asked. Tanith was bewildered, one gender euphoria omg I passed, two wtf are they on.

"Um no?" She answered, suddenly she heard a smack and turned around to see another browned haired girl, wearing a white dress, she bent over and began wiggling her ass. "There's the bitch! Thank you ma'am!" The Hawaiian girl said running to chase her friend. Tanith just stood there, confused.

"I'm sorry for them, hi I'm Tatiana Sarena, that was Amelia Kent in the white, and the other one was Tammy," Tatiana told Tanith when walking towards her, she gave Tanith her hand, and Tanith shook hers. "Tanith Davis," Tanith told her. The introduction explained why Tammy sounded familiar, they're friends.

"And it's fine, it was quite funny," Tanith said, she nodded with a smile. "Wanna join us, our friend Rosalind should be coming soon, she had to unpack," Tatiana asked, Tanith nodded with a smile. After the other girls came back and learned Tanith joining them for the day, they all sat down to get to know each other.

"Wait you go to our school!" Tammy said confused, probably cause she at least spoke to everyone twice there. "Mhm I you've hanged out with me a couple of times, I'm trans so you just don't recognize me currently," Tanith admitted, that's when it clicked for those who knew or seen Tommy.

"Oh, dude you look so pretty now omg," Tammy said, making Tanith smile. "Pffft thanks!" She said. "I'm not going to lie, I at first time know old you, I thought you were gay," Amelia said, Tanith nodded understanding.

After the four of them hanged out, they exchanged numbers and went there separate ways. Tanith got home and immediately called Wilbur. "Hello child what is it?" He answered, Tanith just began giggling and jumping up and down in her room, this made Wilbur smile and put his guitar down to listen.

"I went for a walk and ran across classmates of mine, and they didn't recognize me and called me Miss and Ma'am, and then they invited me to hang out, and I told them and they were so kind about it, and we exchanged numbers, now I have friends!" Tanith ranted, Wilbur just chuckled. "That's great Tanith," he said with a big smile.

Wilbur and Tanith talked for a while before ending call, and tanith going to bed.