Spectacular...

"So let me get this straight, everyone has a group chat concerning of my safety and well being, and even through Tubbo told you all I was fine you three still showed up which leads a high chance others are going to show up as well?" Tori asked happy that they care, and upset that they keep ignoring her wish to be left alone. "Yes," Wilbur said, she sighed and got up to grab her phone.

"Genuinely this is shit, overly shit, wilbur invite me to the groupchat," she ordered, Wilbur nodded and soon Tori joined.

Thebestinnit:
I SWEAR IF ANOTHER ONE OF YOU COME TO MY HOUSE IM GOING TO START STABBING SHIT, I assure you I am fine.

FloridaMan:
Canceling plane ticket

Also how on earth?

Firebreath:
Wilbur why

Sandman:
They demanded it

Goatmom:
So don't packet my suitcase got it

Genderman:
Oh I was speed running getting a ticket there

Goatman:
Stop spamming I'm eating cereal

Thebestinnit:
Well I was going to eat flapjacks until I heard of this gc, and to keep my neighbors at bay and not worry about the fact many adults where showing up at my house I had to interrupt that

Tubee:
Hi T

Thebestinnit:
Hi Tubbo, how are you big man

Tubee:
Good I just woke up

Thebestinnit:
Alright go eat breakfast and what not

After that she got off the groupchat when Phil handed her pancakes. "Thanks dadza," she said starting to eat, she was happy to say at least her family supported her, her only worries came from her friends. Sure everyone claimed to be openly a allie to the lgbt, but that was mainly on stream, and she hadn't asked about it off stream, she was know for being the type of boy people would assume would be in all stereotypical boy activities.

But now she wasn't a boy, she never was, she just thought she had to be one since it was what she was perceived as at birth, no one told her nor given her the chance to see how she may like the other gender that was beside her. So people wouldn't bat an eye at her before, they wouldn't criticize her nor leave her, because she wasn't perceived as a member of the lgbtqia community in the past, so now that she is would she get criticized.

She learned of struggles there was with being a woman, and even being a member of the lgbtqia, so everything will change for her won't it, nothing will be the same, how simply things were at first it's all going to be totally different. Things were starting to get hard as we speak but now it may get harder. Her fans how would her fanbase take this, she always was on edge with her fanbase worried that she had brought the wrong kind of people around with her online persona, worried she made people uncomfortable and on edge.

"Tori," she heard Phil's voice she snapped out of her train of thought and looked up everyone was staring at her with worry. "You alright you were staring at your food," Will said she chuckled. "I was lost in a train of thought, nothing to worry about," she said trying her best to send away her anxiety, she went back to eating ignoring the cation stares.

After breakfast she went back to normal, yet of course her family was worried so they all claimed to go grocery shopping leaving her at the house, when reality they were getting snacks for movie night and talking at the park about her behavior.

"So are we going to pretend she wasn't on edge, or are we going to talk about her total silence during a ten minute conversation," Techno asked firstly confused on why everyone was silent in the car ride. "No we are, any idea what may have sent her off," Will asked focusing on the rode, he'd somehow convince Phil to let him drive; and despite the fact he knew he was going into a conversation about someone he'd literally commit a crime for if they were hurt he still chose to drive.

"No clue mate," Phil said worried as well, and paying attention to the rode for Wilbur just incase. "Probably the anxiety of the fact sooner or later everyone will have to know that she's trans now," Techno said going to lie down in the car to read his book. "That would be understandable," Wilbur said, and Techno was right she was freaking out.

"Tubbo I don't know what to do, what am I suppose to say, how am I suppose to tell everyone, I've been lieing to myself for so long about who I am, and it gotten worse when I use the oh I'm a big man bits to try to convince people I was a tough and manly guy, when in reality I'm not and thanks to that big ass ego I made no one might take me seriously of the fact I'm a girl, and what if no one would be around me after i come out as a girl then what, i won't have my friends, I'll be alone,"

She ranted to her friend who was currently waiting cereal and watching tv with his siblings, he had to immediately put the phone off speaker since she answered with a full blown rant. "First calm yourself, you almost yourself to my sisters, secondly you've haven't fucked yourself over entirely, your a teenager this is simply, you have lawfully made your way into adulting yet so any gender you set down now is fine, therefore those time as the opposite gender hasn't effected you much, if you don't count stream of course," he stared she nodded passing back and forward.

"Thirdly everyone will take this perfectly fine, how do I know, well if they don't I'll break there fucking knee caps and nuke their family's," He said making her laugh, as he planned, when he heard her laugh he smiled happy he could calm her down. "Thirdly if your fanbase doesn't take this well, we could always help you grow another and say old you died which they did, now we have better you Tori, I can even introduce you like you did me," Tubbo said giving her the best advice ever she smiled leaning against her door sliding down to sit.

"Thanks Big T, your pretty smart," she said happy to have him as a friend. "Yeah I know, I dropped out of school because I was to smart for their capabilities," he said making her laugh. "Now can I finish eating my cereal?" He asked she verbally gagged out of spite. "Who eats cereal," she said pissing him off. "People who doesn't have the energy to cook!" He shouted making his sisters turn to him in confusion, she snickered and hang up making Tubbo more feral.

"Tsk bitch...," he said upset and finding himself smiling happy his friend is okay.