I'm honestly speedrunning this shit.

It was the next morning, Phil slept in a hotel and came by early in the morning. "Did you message Techno last night mate?" Phil asked while I sat on the couch scrolling through pinterest. My eyes lit up. "I forgot, but it should be fine," I said sending him a smile that was suppose to look comforting but in reality I was very worried.

Innit:
Sorry I didn't answer I was busy and forgot, anywho what do you want?

Blade:
Tommy, I'm in London.

I turned off my phone and sighed. "Hey Phil?" I called out to him he came out the kitchen and tilted his head. "How dumb is Techno?" I asked he shrugged. "Considering he went to college and shit I'm pretty sure he very smart," Phil said I chuckled awkwardly. "Phil I'm sorry but you are wrong, Techno is now In here, he has zero to none brain cells," I said making Wilbur look up from his phone at the dinner table.

"Who would of thought the only time Techno comes to london is when I ignore his call, anywho I think we should go pick him up," I said getting up and going to my room. "What do you pick him up he's going question a lot!" Wilbur shouted. "I'll just dress like I did when you first came unannounce, like a boy!" I said as I put on a t shirt and Jean's, I pinned my hair up and got rid of my make up.

No matter how hard I try, I can never escape being seen as a male. I said looking at how I looked. Like the old Innit, not Tori...Tommy. I put on my shoes and walked to the living room with a frown. "Let's go," I said ignoring the looks of sympathy. We got in Phil's car and drove to where Techno was. "Hello," he said getting in the passenger seat when he saw our car we've seen him before.

"Dude why didn't you call?" Wilbur asked making me punch his shoulder. "Neither of you have room to talk," I said making them nodd and confuse Techno. "Heh?" He asked I sighed. "Wilbur came to my house uninvited a couple of days ago, and Phil came uninvited yesterday, now you whose next Ranboo?" I asked half joking.

"Maybe if he gets a ticket to the UK," Phil said trying to lighten the mood. "Tommy has your voice gotten higher?" Techno asked, I completely forgot about the magical drugs that made me proceeded to have female hormones. "No...," I said trying to go back to my old tone did not work. "Yeah no it definitely have you sound like a girl," he said with a chuckle, as much as it wasn't suppose to be genuine I smiled.

"Whatever," I said looking out the window to cover my smile, no one noticed except Phil and Will who sent me a smile. "Also why get a plane ticket when I miss your call and not when I invite you to a vlog what the heck man!" I shout very offended, he shrugged. "In my defense you were acting sketchy," Techno said I scoffed. "As if I never sound sketchy, nothing about me is sketchy, I am infact the least sketch person here, they call me...," I stopped my own rant, I was going to say ms nonsketch but that'd be questionable, I'm not misgendering myself.

"You alright Tom?" Techno asked I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, we're here," I said opening the door and getting out the car, I unlocked my house door and went inside. "Just to let you know I have zero room you so your going have to book a hotel mate," I said Techno nodded. "That was plan I don't want to be stuck with a child," he said I scoffed. "I'll have you know I am not a child, if weren't for the newest trend come to my house without asking I'd be by myself handling the entire place for a week," I said Techno nodded.

"Uh huh," Techno said not convinced. "hey mate were is your parents?" Phil asked me. "With my grandparents out of town, they wanted to help them out since they got to sick to moderate properly, they plan on being back by the end of the week, if not then I'm being picked up and taken over there to help out," I said grabbing a coke since I had zero breakfast yet.

"I'll continue making breakfast, want some Techno?" Phil asked noticing that I was probably hungry Techno nodded. "Make yourself at home Techno," I said going to my room, I closed and locked my door. I unpined my hair and sat against my door.

Techno is here, so that means I can't be myself....

Or can I?

Techno is fine with the lgbtqia

He finds lesbians poggers as said in many streams.....

Wait...

AM I A LESBIAN

I still like girls....

And I hate men...

I'm saving that for a whole another month.

Techno is pog.

I got up and put on my other clothes and my wig and when I was finally done Philza called for breakfast. "Coming!" I shouted grabbing my phone, I took a deep breath and walked outside, Techno had his back turned to the hallway but Wilbur didn't so he saw I was dressed normally and gave me I comforting smile.

I nodded and took a seat at the other head of the table. "Techno...," I said causing him to look up from his phone he turned to my direction and stared at me for a sec I just smiled. "....innit?" He asked I nodded. "Pronouns?" He asked me again I smiled brighter. "She/her" I said he nodded. "Name?" He asked me I felt tears stream down my face. "Tori...," I said he nodded and opened up his arms and I quickly gave him a hug.

"Explain the feminine voice," he said I chuckled. "Thanks Techno," I said breaking the hug. "Eh no need to thank me, also no need to cry," he said I nodded. "So Phil, Wilbur, and I know who else?" Techno asked. "Tubbo and Eret," Wilbur answered, Techno nodded. "Explains why Tubbo used they/them pronouns for Tori when he gave us a update," Techno said beginning to eat.

"An update?"