Dude I- No!

"Goodbye, call us if you need anything," My mom said leaving with my dad I sighed closing the door turning around to see a giddy Wilbur. "Tommy!" He said pulling me in a hug. "I was worried about you man, what happen?" He asked breaking the hug. "I needed a mental break," I said simply, he tilted his head. "From what, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked, I sighed.

"School," I lied going in the kitchen to get a coke, my blood pressure must be rising, I'm anxious as hell, I feel like my entire body is being pushed together, and all I wanna do Is let my hair down, get out of these cloths and put on my feminine cloths. "So Tommy what do you wanna do?"  Wilbur asked following me as I drunk my coke I shrugged. "Let's watch the television," He suggested, I shrugged and sat on the couch with him skipping through different channels until we settled on one.

Eventually Wilbur fell asleep so I went to my room and let my hair down changing into a dress to sleep in, I decided to put some of the stuff I had under my bed, I sighed taking a glass of water before laying in my bed and shutting down.

Time skip

Another morning, another day of pretending to be something I'm not. I changed my clothes pinning my hair back up and going out my room to kitchen were I smelt eggs. "Morning Tommy, want some?" Wilbur asked, I nodded. He sat they plate down and I thanked him. "You sure you're alright, you sound downer then usually, I'm worried," Wilbur said sitting infront off me, I gave him a crappy smile. "I'm good big man, just tired," I said he was still unease but nodded.

The rest of the day we played board games and watched movies then I left for bed.

Time skip

Day three, I get up changed, pin my hair go to the kitchen were Will is already awake making food. "Hey Tommy how'd you sleep?" Wilbur asked, I put my thumbs up and grabbed a glass of water. "Tommy..., I know you say your okay, but your clearly not, and I'm worried about you, your my brother in more then bits and peices," he said, I then broke falling to the ground and sobbing, he quickly came to my side.

"Wilbur I'm not your bother, I'm not even a boy, I'm a girl, and it is so hard to pretend to be something your not anymore, so please don't ever call me a boy, I'm a girl and my name is Tori," I said trying to get the tears that was running down like a river out of my eyes.

"Oh Tori...," Wilbur said pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm very sorry, and your right you aren't my brother your my little sister, and I'm an idoit for just showing up unannounced and bugging you after you and Tubbo both said you needed a quick break, I was just worried very worried, I was unaware, and it scared me, especially since your last post you were out of it when you put on that dress, I was scared you were offended by someone in chat to far, or something, it never crossed my mind that you figured you weren't a boy, I'm sorry Tori," he apologized, I help on to him and kept crying.

"Your food is burning Will," I said smelling the burning bacon. "That can wait," he said making me laugh. "Your gonna burn the house down," I said trying to break the hug. "My little sister deserves attention tell the food to wait," he said I kept laughing. "Will!" I exclaimed, he sighed getting up and placing the pan of the burning isle.

"Okay back to hugs," he said opening his arms for me to hug him, I got up and walk the opposite way. "I'm going to change I hate these cloths," I said going to my room. I changed my clothes letting my hair down, and going back to the kitchen. "Aw you look so pretty," Will gushed I flushed embarrassed. "I'm hungry!" I changed the subject sitting at the table, Wilbur laughed. "Of course Toro, one plate of slightly burnt bacon and pancakes coming up," he said handing me my plate.

This time I ate it and full conversation, me and Will played video games I was able to be my full self around him, and he gave me all the love I needed as his little sister, and now we as are having platonic cuddles while watching another movie. "Tori, know that you can tell me anything, no matter what I would support," Wilbut said, I hugged him tighter. "Thank you Wilbur," I said now comfortable with being myself around my brother.

"How are you going to tell the others though?" Wil asked me, I groaned not wanting to start thinking of that. "Alright I guess will hold of until later then," he said with a chuckle petting my head. "Thanks Wilby," I said my eyes shutting finally. "Your welcome little sister," Wilbur said, just then I fell asleep.

Time skip

The next morning I found myself awaken by the burning sunlight, in which I immediately regret not closing my curtains the other night to block out the rising sun. I got up and looked at my clock. It was six am and I was ready to start stabbing shit. I aggressively got up and shut my curtains, I then went back to my bed mumbling curses to the sun for trying to burn my retinas while I slept.

Finding myself in my warm bed durning the ever so freezing atmosphere in the morning, I curled up into a ball and covered myself in blankets. Sadly thanks to the fucking sun I could not find it in me to go back to peaceful sleep, so I went on my phone and scrolled through the terrifying app called Twitter.

Only to fine my fans freaking out and crying, thinking they did something wrong to offended me in last stream, I sighed in quilty, because that's what I'm feeling right about now.

Tommyinnit@tommyinnit:
|
Dang I leave for about three weeks and your all on a rampage. I am fine everyone, just on a bloody vacation to visit people who I have zero memory of what's so ever. Don't go terrorizing the poor people for me please. I'll get back to streaming soon, when I'm done with my personal life.
|
Pilzaminecraft@philzminecraft:
|
Have fun Tommy.

I then got off of Twitter knowing some how I fucked up, you see Philza Minecraft our lord and savory never address me as Tommy like that as a first message, he would usually say "mate" or whatever, and he's using punctuation, he knows something is up, goodbye sleep forever I'm fucked.