Hey.....hi....hello 😅

Hi....hey ya missed me huh

Tanith sat in her office chair staring at the go live button, has she mentioned she was, no, no she has not. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time and back at the monitor. "If I don't do it now I never will...," she told herself. Absolutely no one was rushing her, in fact they all supported her pace, well her friends did, chat was sure the hell rushing.

She then decided to start moving her mouse back and forward constantly clicking. If she hadn't hit live after the first five clicks, she wouldn't do it. Unlucky for her she hit live. She immediately turned of her camera and muted.

Ding!

She turned to her phone to see so many of her friends message her. She thought about grabbing her cat and putting her on the monitor, to say her cat started the stream. She felt sick seeing everyone in chat, quickly she went to hide the viewer count.

W.Bur:
We are right here with you okay

Anarchyissothisyear:
You can quit whenever

BEEEEE:
You've gott thus!

She smiled at the messages flooding threw. She took in one deep breath, shouted to her parents she was live and unmuted the mic.

"Hello? Chat can you hear me?"

Immediately chat started questioning the sound of a woman, Phil being one of her mods did her a solid and out chat on subs only. "Hi...it's me chat, innit, now I'm going to share something, shocking, so shocking it may blow Twitter entirely up," she said with a nervous laugh. She turned on her camera and smiled at it.

"Ah this is nerve racking honestly, okay so!" She said popping her knuckles, taking a deep breath in.

"I, the great innit, is a woman, to explain that better, I for the past couple of months, has been transitioning to a female, my name is Tanith, and I use she/they pronouns,"

"I won't explain much on the subject, at least not yet, but I wanted you all to know, considering you've deserve to know I'm not quitting, I will be taking a break to function on this new change, and slowly make my appearance again."

"That is all chat, goodbye!" Tanith then ended stream at that note and immediately started panicking. She went to her mother and father and hugged them tight.

"You are the bravest little girl I know Tanith," her mum told her, she felt tears come up and thanked her mom.

~

Needless to say Twitter went ballistic, the top trending tags were:

SHES SO PRETTY

Tanith is brave!

Good day for the trans community

SHES ALIVE

OMG SHE IS SO GORGEOUS

THATS MY STREAMER

So chat took it extremely well, way better then dreams face reveal. Her friends called to congratulate her and she felt joy, so much joy. In the spam of a week, artist has been drawing her in her new form, and animators changed their videos of Tommy to Tanith, the voice over was weird but welcoming, she changed her channel name to TanithInnit, and she did her first stream back, which was relaxing Minecraft play.

Her troubles were gone.