HEY FUCKERS IM HOME

IM BACK EITH THE FUCKING MILK, FEW THINGS

Let's pretend that Tori was always Tanith, I'll probably change it again. Terribly sorry to the British people out there reading this.

Secondly one of you fuckers made a tiktok about my book, ilysm I commented. You probably don't know it was me but it was

Updates on tanith

Hair length!

A entire month and two weeks has passed since her last stream, great! Sorta

A entire month and two weeks has passed since her last stream, great! Sorta. She was convinced to even her hair a bit so this is the length.

She got into things like face sculpting, to level her face how she pleases.

Told her friends she was a lesbian, which they been knew, and her parents had help her change her wardrobe completely. Her mother taught her feminine hacks on shopping and everything.

School is a few weeks, and they already talked to the teachers and principal. Agreeing for taniths safety and privacy they would say he (tommy) moved.

Social media is a reck
And tanith has no clue what to do. For one they want all related things tommyinnit dead, and they popular things such as fanart and animations will forever be their to mock them.

She's settling on she/they pronouns, they/them is simple and for many people to use, and feminine terms are still good, and enjoys being called a girl.

She also moved houses, which would work for the fact she has to start streaming soon.

Now future ocs included in the story

She/her

Rosalind Parr

Rosalind Parr

Age: 17

Exchange student from Italy

Personality: kind, sorta the mom friend, respectful.

Parents are divorced, during the summer she's with her father in Italy, school year she's with her mother, they usually switch this out each year.