Confessions

Another day, soon my parents will back. My minds been racing over the fact I'd have to tell everyone the truth, I was pacing in my room, unaware of the door suddenly open to reveal my friends. Mumbling to myself, I sighed and sat down on the ground. "This is hopeless...," I sighed going to pull my hair, but Wilbur grabbed my hands. "What's wrong Tori?" He asked me as I turned to hmm, I turned around and saw Phil and Techno both with sympathetic looks.

".....I'm ready to tell everyone,"  I said staring him in the eye, he was surprised but nodded. "When do you want to do it, do you want us to be in the room with you-," he was rambling, so I cut him off. "Now, no one's streaming, and yes but wait until I say you can come in." I said they nodded and left the room. I messaged the discord and immediately got responses.

CHILD + Adults

Theasus:
To all my nosey friends please join legendary vc 3

Blob:
Speedrunning sleep brb

Pyromaniac:
I'm in vc speak!

Hot&cold:
Alright I am now inside the vc, hello.

B33!:
Do I have to join???? Yes.

I

n no time everyone was in the server.

I heard many hellos and I sighed. "Tommy why is your camera off?" Sapnap asked me, I unmuted and everyone went silent waiting for me to say something. "You sure you wanna do this dude?" Tubbo asked, I hummed a yes. "Well for starters I am not Tommy," i said, I knew my voice was higher, I knew it was surprising to here. I turned on my camera and saw many shocked faces.

"I'm Tori and I'm a girl, trans.....I learned a couple of days after my last stream, Tubbo, Eret, Wilbur, Phil, and Techno was the first to know, um.... I think that's it? Also their here now, you guys can come in!" I said on cue my family friends were here. "Why didn't you tell me!" Minx exclaimed, I wasn't sure if this was good or not until I heard positive responses from everyone.

"Also she/her pronouns!" I exclaimed when eret messaged me privately. "Taking notes," Dream said. "Well now all I gotta do is tell the fans and that's it," I said leaning back. "Hey were here for you if you need us," Ranboo said, I smiled and nodded. "Thanks boobman," I said making him sigh and hit his head on the desk, sending laughter. "I give up," he said leaving the call, others left as well.

The rest of the night was spent watching movies and eating popcorn. After that we decided to play a boardgames, whilst in the middle of the game my parents came through the door. "Tommy we came back ear- oh.....oh Tori," my mother said with a happy smile, she saw that I was myself, that I was happy, that the people I was so worried about pleasing and keeping by my side was letting me be comfortable. She immediately opened her arms, and I got up and ran to her in a hug.

"Thank you for taking care of her," my father said with a smile they nodded. "Of course, sorry that we came unannounced as well, we were only worried," Phil said my mother shook her head. "As I said before you guys are welcomed anytime, and Techno your in England!" My mother was surprised, he nodded. "The child thing ignored my phone call, I grew skeptical," he said with his normal tone. "I am not a child you old bacon berk!" I exclaimed making my mum pat me softly in the head.

"Phil I don't know what that means!" Techno complained. "It means Tori is tired," he said as I yawned. "Shush I am widely awaken," I said sounding more British, Phil began packing the game. "Good night Tori," he said as Wilbur picked me up and carried me to my room, I half asleep then. "Come back...," I said as he was leaving the door. "You can talk to me I'm the morning, you are my little motivation after all," he said, I nodded to tired to process his words. "Night wilby," I said closing my eyes, I heard a sluggish goodnight thanks to me falling asleep.

I guess all that shit today had me beat, explains why I couldn't focus in monopoly.