Prologue

Disclaimer- I don't own teen wolf. Only my OC

Unknown POV

I sat sitting on my bed in the orphanage. I've can't believe it's been three years since they died, since... my parents died.

(Flashback)

I sat sitting in my room, the babysitter was downstairs with her boyfriend. There was a knock on the door and I went downstairs to open it since the babysitter wasn't doing anything. When I opened it I was surprised to find that it the police. They asked if my name was Aaron Jackson. "Yes it is." I answered. "May we come in?" The one with the taser asked. I opened the door wider so they could come in, they told me to sit down. Becky (the babysitter) was confused and asked why they were here. "Mr Jackson we regret to inform you, but your parents, th-there dead." I just sat there stunned as tears made there way down my face. "H-how?" "An animal attack. Also considering that they were your only living family, we need to put you in the foster system." "No!" "It is the only option, as you are too young to live on your own." "Fine, I just need to grab my stuff."

(End of flashback)

I looked over to my desk to see a picture of my parents, I ripped the photo out and tore it to pieces. As I sat there contemplating whether or not I should just end it, when all of a sudden, miss baker came in the room and said they was a family that wanted to see me. I followed her out of the room, and I saw a man that looked to be around 41, a woman that seemed the same age and a girl who I assumed was their daughter, she looked about my age, maybe a little younger. "Aaron, this is Mr and Mrs Argent and their daughter Allison." "Hi." I mumbled out shyly. "Hello mr Jackson, me and my family are looking to adopt a son, and we were wondering if you would like us too adopt you?" I just stood blankly for a moment and then said "I would like that please." The two parents smiled while the girl, Allison I think her name was? Kept saying "I get a big brother!! I get a big brother!!" The parents just laughed while I smiled a little.

(Time skip) 1 year and a half later

It's been 1 year and a half since the Argents adopted me. I met Gerard, dad's father, he seemed like the person who would be a quiet but efficient killer. I also met Kate, my new aunt, she is nice but seems a little crazy. Any way I was sitting on my bed, when dad came in. "Hey so..." "Jeez dad don't you knock?" "Sorry I keep forgetting, anyway me and your mom, Kate and Gerard wanted to show you something." "What is it?" "Just come downstairs." Then he left. I followed him downstairs, to see Kate and my mom talking about something and then Gerard spotted me and said "There you are my boy, come we need to show you something." He got up and got the keys for his car. I put my jacket on and followed him to the car where he drove us to a warehouse. "My boy, you know how all families have their secrets. Well ours are a little different." Then he opened the door and what I saw horrified me and amazed me at the same time. A man with fangs and claws, a hairy beard and long pointy ears.
His eyes were an deep ocean blue. "What is he?" I asked a little scared. "Werewolf." He replied. He then went on to explain what they are, what they do, and how our family has been hunting them for centuries.

(Time skip)  1 month later

I started my training as a hunter, dad said I would be the youngest hunter to ever graduate. But at the moment I was getting taught how to shoot a bow by Kate. "Come on Junior, focus." "I'm trying." "Ok. Breath, left hand on the bow, pull back steadily with your right hand, aim and release." I did as she said and I hit a bullseye. "Great shot junior, think you could do it again?"
"Sure." I shot again and kept getting bullseyes or close to them.

(Time skip) 1 year

I've officially graduated from training and currently moulding my bullets, trying to the symbol just perfect. Then dad came in and said "Aaron, since you've officially graduated, it's about time we took you hunting." "Really?" I asked excited. "Yep now get your gun, knife and ammunition." When we got to the spot where those killer wolves were spotted. I heard something to my left. I saw a pair of blue eyes staring straight at me. It then suddenly ran right at me, I rolled out he way, and spun on my heel unholstering my knife and thrusting it in his back. He roared in pain and swung his claws around trying to scratch me, I pulled out my gun and shot him twice in the heart. He fell over, bleeding out, dad came over too me and saw the body. He smiled "Good job son, you killed your first werewolf, I couldn't be more proud."

That felt like the best feeling in the world hearing my dad say that. "Your going to be a great hunter, Aaron, I mean your an Argent." "Aaron Argent, I'm still not used to that."