The cure

"Wait so you're telling me Derek said if you and I kill the alpha together, we will be cured?" I asked Scott leaning next to his locker as I messed with my sling that held my non injured arm but my fake injured arm in it.
"That's what he says and also one more thing, can you check Allison's necklace for us?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Which one?" I asked.
Scott grabbed a folded piece of paper and handed it to me.
"We need to know if there's anything since the alpha almost killed our chemistry teacher." He exclaimed.
"Yeah ok, one more thing, how do I cut out the super hearing... and smelling it's really annoying." I complained.

Scotty just laughed and patted my back. "Dude, you don't have to worry about shifting since you appear to be one with your inner wolf." He said giving his best Derek impression.
"Didn't answer my question, but yeah ok I'll catch with you in second block... And Scott just a piece of advice, give Allison her space, please.

With that I inserted my earbuds, playing the music on low but it somehow sounding as if it were on high. But it helped cut out all the other sounds I didn't want to hear.
I passed Allison on my way down the hall and gave her a small smile. She returned it before going back to her conversation.

I scanned the hallway for a strawberry blonde. I spotted her leaning against her locker looking annoyed by what some jock was telling her. I rolled my eyes and unplugged my earbuds and walked over to them.

"Hey babe." I greeted. She smiled as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me.
"So you're out of the hospital early." She exclaimed happily. I nodded and gave her a quick kiss before staring down the man she was talking to.

He had a lacrosse jersey on and a camera slung over his shoulder.
"Hey Matt." I said not trying to freak him out.
"Hey Aaron, what happened to your arm?" He asked.
"I fought Derek Hale." I told him with a serious face.
His eyes widened and he patted my 'good' arm.

"Well I was looking for you. Coach wants to see you in his office like ASAP." He said before walking away.
"What was he really asking about?" I asked Lydia.

Lydia rolled her eyes and looked up at me. "Oooooh, is someone threatened of the cameraman?" She asked tauntingly.
"I mean, I haven't bee o out of the hospital in three weeks, I don't know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours."
Lydia smirked as she straightened her dress out. "So are you going to be sitting on the bench tonight at the game?" She asked.
"I could play, but I wouldn't be a peak performance." I told her.
"Then you shouldn't play then, because I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance." She said biting her lower lip.

"Coach doesn't use his office in first block, he's in the gym with the juniors." I told her.
She got a sparkle in her eyes and she grabbed my hand and led me through the hall.

We passed Jackson who was talking to Scott. He stared me down and I did something to piss him off.

I met his eyes and grinned, turning my body and plopping him off with my 'bad' arm. He glared at me before turning away.

Lydia led me into coaches office where she closed the door and pushed me against it.
"Is this really necessary?" She asked pointing to my sling.

I rolled my eyes. "I bet I can hold you with one." I bragged. Lydia smiled as she attached my lips to hers and jumped into my one arm. And yes I was able to hold her up.

(Time skip)

I walked into my class with Lydia, both of us giving the other knowing looks. I spotted Allison who tensed up randomly. I looked infront of her to see Scott in the front of the room, his eyes on the seat next to Allison.