The truth

Aaron pov

Thump, thump, thump, thump. Was all I heard in my head. I hate being able to hear people's heart beats. But I knew who's this belonged to. Jackson
He had grown to be a suspect to my dad and Kate's list of people the second beta could be. But what they don't know is that it's Scott and there is three of us now. Even though I don't think I could classify as a beta.

I turned the corner to see my dad talking to Jackson. I pulled up and rolled down the window.
"Hey!" I called out to the,pm.
"Hey Aaron," dad called out, "Jackson seems to be some car trouble, we were checking to see what the problem was."
At the sight of me, Jackson paled. Too bad I'm on the other side, otherwise I would be enjoying this instead of freaking out.
"There's this shop down the street I'm sure they have a tow truck! I'll give you a lift!" I called out to him.
Jackson seemed hesitant at first but I gave him a look saying 'get in the damn truck'
He walked forward timidly and when he was about to open my door, my dad called out to us.
"Boys!" We looked over to see him start the car "Told you I knew a little something about cars!"

With that he got into his SUV and drove away. In a flash, I was out of my truck and next to Jackson.
"Man, you're on a whole other level of stupid." I told him.
"Says the boy who hunts werewolves." Jackson shot back. I rolled my eyes and leaned against my truck.
"You see I'm kinda on Scott's side, since he was bit by a crazy psychotic werewolf that happens to be Derek's uncle... Not a fun dude."
"Wait, you know who it is?" Jackson asked peeking up.
"Yep, but I don't know where to find him, and no I'm not helping you get the bite." I answered.
"Why!?" He complained

"Let's see, you hear and smell things you really don't want to, oh the hunters suck, and there are always and I mean always, other wolves trying to kill you."
"Yeah but McCall can run fast and jump far, he has super strength, basically superhuman abilities! I don't see a downside!"
"Here's the downside, you have to keep the secret from everyone you care about! You have to explain why you come home with bruises, but they're gone the next morning, you have to explain why you go crazy every full moon! It's not something you want!" I said trying to convince him.

"Oh, and how would you know?" He growled.
"Because I'm one of them! I have to live a lie now because when I was busy saving your lives at the school, the asshole bit me! And I turned! I don't even know what I am, but I was lucky I can control i! But for you it won't be like that, because you're a selfish, rich prick that's in way over his head!"
"Says the person that stole my girlfriend!" He exclaimed pushing me back. I clutched my fist, my knuckles turning white.
"At least I didn't treat like shit! Don't act like you ever cared for her! I see the way you stare at my sister!" I growled.
"Well guess what, you treated her like she was Aphrodite and she still cheated on you, while you were in the hospital dying! Your no different than me!"

I swung my fist, catching him in the jaw. He fell to the ground looking up at me amazed.
"I'm nothing like you!" I growled as I walked towards my truck.
"Get me what I want and I'll leave Allison alone, and Lydia's all yours."

I smirked and turned towards Jackson.
"Allison makes her own choices, and I don't need your help with Lydia. And if you ever do get the bite, I'll still kick your ass." After I said that, I got into my truck and drove away.

(Time skip)

The rest of the day was uneventful. I tried and failed to track Derek and Peter. It was like that had vanished.

I leaned on a tree in the woods, rubbing my forehead. My head still stung from being zapped in the head. Like maybe they could've thrown me out a window! But no, now I'm stuck with a killer headache.
Suddenly my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw Scott was calling me.

"Yep?"
"Derek lured Jackson to his house! He thinks he's getting the bite, but Derek is going to kill him, I need your help I can't take Derek!" He exclaimed.
"On my way!" I informed him hanging up.
I sprinted off in the direction of Derek's house and jumped in the half burnt side.

"NOBODY CARES, THAT YOUR CAPTAIN OF THE LACROSSE TEAM!" I heard Derek hell.

I climbed up the second story and found Scott there as well.
"Excuse me." I growled out. Everyone snapped their look to me,
"Co captain!" Scott and I growled at the same time, jumping the stairs.

"Fine, I'll just kill all three of you." Derek said arrogantly. I smirked and extended my claws and flashing my eyes. "Try me."

With that Derek lunged "Jackson run!" Scott ordered.
Derek slid over my back and kicked Scott away causing him to crash through a wall. The he turned to me and roared.

I lunged at him, punching him in the face. He went for the strike but I caught his forearm with mine. He tried to slash but I caught his wrist. We struggled for position before I finally managed to flip him over me.
Which was not a good idea since he kicked me in the back causing me to land face first on the stair well. Blood came oozing out of my nose and onto my shirt.

"That's it." I growled.
"What, are you going to say, nobody makes me bleed?" Derek asked annoyed.
"No." I defended myself. "I was going to say, this is my favourite shirt!" I then kicked him in pot to a wall, a beam falling from it as well. Derek spun in the air and went to kick me but was tackled down by Scott.
"Nice timing." I praised.
"Thanks."

Suddenly gun shots flew into the house, catching me in the side. Scott was hit twice in the gut causing him to stumble backwards and hit the wall.

"Aaron, GET HIM OUT OF HERE!" Derek ordered. I nodded and grabbed Scott, who was spitting blood.
"Don't worry Scotty, I got you." I told him as we sprinted away from the house.
"They're gonna kill him!" Scott cried out.
"No, Kate won't, but they are going to torture him." I informed Scott. He spit blood and I noticed he had been hit with wolfsbane. He was starting to black out.

"Hey stay with me!" I ordered.
"Everything hurts! How are you not dying!" He asked.
"Adrenaline!" I lied. Truthfully I dint know how, I didn't feel a thing.

Scott suddenly stopped helping me support him and he fell to the ground.
"SCOTT!" I yelled.

(Time skip)

"But you're a vet." I heard Scott groan, from outside the shop.
I sighed in relief as I stopped listening to there conversation.

My phone buzzed and I checked it.

1 missed message from Stiles-I got my dad drunk, found some stuff out, sent an email.
97 missed messages from Lydia.
3 missed messages from Allie

I opened my phone to check the messages.

1-Tell dad I'm going to Scott's.
2-Stop ignoring Lydia.
3-Need you right now, plz freaking out.

I got up and told Scott I'd see him soon and I ran to my house. I was leaning on my truck, when I saw Allison pull up. She looked pretty shook.

"Allie what wrong?" I asked. She got out of the car and hugged me.
"Kate showed me, she showed me everything."

My eyes widened as she clutched onto my body. I hugged her back but I had a glare on my face.

Kate, I'm coming for you and when I find you, you're not gonna like what happens.