The war begins

I was walking into a TV movie store looking for a movie to watch with Scott and Stiles, over the weekend. Then a familiar voice rang out.

"Can somebody help me find the notebook?"

I saw Jackson looking around completely lost.

"Over here!" I called out. Jackson looked over and walked to where I was standing. I grabbed a copy and handed it to him.

"Lydia?" I asked smirking.
"Lydia." He answered.

Suddenly something caught our eye and we walked forwards. We saw a pair of feet.
Don't be a body. Don't be a body. Don't be a body. Don't be a body. And it's a body.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed scrambling away. I heard a growl and I turned around to see a animal with red eyes. Jackson just left me and hid.

Me and the alpha had a stare down, before it charged at me. I pulled my knife out and readied my self. The alpha pushed over some stands trapping Jackson. Then it jumped at me. I dived to the right hitting the ground hard. "ARGENT!" It growled. "Oh no," I said as it jumped over me.
I jumped up and readied myself. The beast circled me like I was it's prey. Which I kinda was.

I spun my knife in my hand, spinning on my heel facing it. Then I threw the knife. It embedded itself in the beast's chest. It roared out in pain, before grabbing the dagger and pulling it out.

"Now you die."

The alpha charged towards me and swiped. I ducked under the arm and jumped up sending a kick right at its face knocking it back. I landed in my feet as the alpha fell down. I ran over to him, grabbing my knife and went to end this.
I thrust my arm down to kill the beast but it grabbed me, twisting my wrists causing my blade to slip from my fingers. "AHHH!" I screamed as it's claws dug into my forearm.

He then gutted me. I felt his claws rip into my skin and dig upwards. Warm liquid fell from my stomach and came rushing out my mouth. I was then thrown backwards, crashing out the window and onto the concrete and glass tearing my skin.
I heard heavy breathing above me. "Just kill me already," I growled spitting blood.
"No you time will come, siblings should die together too."

My arm was grabbed and suddenly I felt pain being taken away from my body. My arm was then thrown to the ground and the beast ran off.
"Aaron!" The voice of Jackson rang out.
"Help kinda bleeding out over here."
After that I blacked out.

(Flashback)

"So let's talk about your vision."
I looked at him with widened eyes.
"How did yo-" I started but was interrupted.
"I know a lot of things, the supernatural being one of them, so are you going to tell me or should I just guess?"
I started to tell him about my vision and he said "wait you said evolve, like how a werewolf evolves so they can turn into an actual wolf?"
"Yeah, but I'm not a wolf and if I was I'd have to kill myself."
"Would you? I mean you would have the power to help people, save your friends and family. Why wouldn't you want that?"
"Cause once a month I would go on a killing spree and could end up killing them."
"Ok, well let's go back to the man. What did he tell you?"
"Well he said about past versions being lost inside the beast, and how it's going to rise and how I'm supposed to lead, cause apparently I was born to be a leader but it makes no sense!"
Deaton smiled. "What did he look like?"
"6'2, raven black hair, his were beta gold with a ring of black round them. He was acting as if I was his leader, as if I was his... alpha."
"That would make sense, and yes I believe you were meant to lead. I can tell by the way you make decisions. Your meant to lead the hunters. Not your father, not Kate, not your grandfather. You."
"Why?"
"Aaron, you are the only hunter I know, that would put the interest of everyone first and because you would go against your family, just to do the right thing."

(End flashback and time skip)

"One way to spend my birthday huh?" Allie asked me from the seat across from my hospital bed.
"Better than being dead." I replied.
"What attacked you?" She asked worried.
I couldn't tell her the truth, even though I really wanted too.

Dad and Kate walked in "Allison come on, it's time for school." Dad told her. "But-"
"It's alright, he should be home in time to see you open your presents."
Allie didn't seem convinced.
"Go Allie, I'll be fine." I assured her.

She slowly got up and walked out the door with dad.

"So junior, what the hell happened to you." Kate asked.
"I fought the alpha, almost died. Figured out it's hell bent on revenge." I answered.
"On who?"
I rose so I was in front of her.
"On you Kate, on what you did! Don't you see, it's a Hale! Kate or at least part of their pack! And they're drawing us out!"
"Junior, didn't do that!" I laughed at the fact that she lied so easily.
"Your lying Kate, you know why? Cause I had a chat with your blue-eyed ex boyfriend!"
She grabbed me and shoved me into a wall
"How dare you!" She growled.
My rage flared as I shoved her off of me.
"How dare me! How dare you! The alpha whoever he is! DIDN'T KILL ME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE HE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH MY SISTER!" I yelled.
"Aaro I-"
"What you're sorry? I. Don't. Care. You know what I want? Huh? Is for you to get the hell! And for you to never leave a clue for Allison again. Huh, jump start and a flat tire. Do you think she's stupid!? She found glass on your fucking window of your car. SHE'LL FIGURE IT OUT! And once she's in, she can't get out! She will become darker, obsessed like me, hell like you. But the difference is, I didn't burn down a house full of peaceful wolves."
Kate stared at me with wide eyes, before taking a step towards the doors.
"What's this even about?"
"This is about you being more of a monster, than the things we hunt,l
She scrambled out the door as I sat on my bed.

The alpha wanted me and my sister to die together. Then I had to catch him soon. I had to catch him before he caught me. But didn't stand a chance.

War was on the horizon and it wasn't going to be pretty.