Vs Derek

Aaron pov

I sat down next to Scott and Stiles "You think you did that to the bus?" I asked. "Yep, I gotta ask Derek," Scott said. "What makes you think he has all the answers?" Stiles asked. "Because during the full moon he wasn't even phased, he was in total control while I was killing some random guy," "You don't know that," I said. "Yeah, we'll figure it out." Then Lydia sat down across from me. "Figure what out?" She asked. "Uhh homework." I lied. She nodded her head.

"Why is she sitting with us?" Stiles asked. "I don't know." I responded. Allie sat down right next to Scott, Danny to my right and some random guy at the head of the table. The populars. I sent Scott a silent question as to why they were here, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

Jackson came over and told the guy at the head of the table to move. "Why don't you ask Danny to move?" He asked. "Cause I don't stare at his girlfriends coin slot." Danny replied. I stifled a laugh. "So I heard there's this type of animal attacking people, probably cougar?" Danny said. "I heard mountain lion," Jackson said. "A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia said. Then she looked up, "Isn't it?"

"Yeah it is." I replied a little suspicious.

"Who cares?" Jackson said. "He was probably just some homeless dude who was gonna die anyway." I gripped the table harder, in frustration. "Actually, I just found out who it was, look." Stiles said showing us his phone. "Hey I know that guy." Scott said. "You do?" Allie asked. "Yeah he was my bus driver when I lived with my dad." Scott said. "Can we talk about something more fun please?... Like I don't know, where we're going tomorrow night?" We eyed her confused. "You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow," Lydia responded to our confused looks. "Oh did she now." I said glaring at Scott.

"Uh we were thinking about what were gonna do," Allie replied. "Well I'm not sitting home, watching lacrosse videos again, so if we are hanging out, we're gonna do something fun," Lydia told us. "Hanging out? The 4 of us? Do you wanna hang out with us and them?" Scott asked. Me and Stiles both face-palmed. "Yeah, I guess it'll be fun." Allison replied. "You know what else sounds fun, stabbing my self with this fork." Jackson said. "Let me do the honors!" I said, but Lydia took the fork away from him.

"How about bowling? You like bowling." Lydia said to Jackson. "Yeah against real competition." He answered frustrated.  "How do you know we're not real competition?" My sister asked. "Because you are." I said. Damn adhd.

They all looked at me confused. "What me and Allie, won a bowling tournament in San Francisco last year." I replied. "Oh maybe you should come." Lydia said. "Oh I don't know I was supposed to something with dad." I replied

Scott kicked me. "I don't think dad would mind you missing it," Allison told me. "I think he-" kick "I could find you a date," Lydia offered me. "Uh I don-" kick. I glared a hole into Scott and Allison. "No, Aaro you should come." Kicking me with wolf strength now. "Yeah, why not." I said, trying to ignore the pain. "Great!" Lydia exclaimed.

"So Scott, are you a good bowler?" Jackson asked. "Kind of," Scott replied. "Is it a kind of or a yes?" Jackson growled. "Yes actually, I'm a great bowler."

(Time skip)

"You're a terrible bowler!" Stiles exclaimed. I laughed at Scott's face. "It was like watching car crash, I mean first it turned into that whole group date thing." "Yeah thanks for that, ass-hole." I said burning a hole into Scott's head. "Then out comes that phrase," Stiles said.

"Hang out," Scott finished. "You don't hang out with hot girls, you might as well be her best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out." Stiles said. "How is this helping, I either killed a guy or didn't." Scott exclaimed. "Did you call my sister hot?!" I growled at Stiles. He just ignored, like Scott ignored him.

"I don't think Danny likes me that much," Stiles said randomly. "Stiles, what the hell?" I asked. "I asked Allison on a date, now we're hanging out." Scott continued. "Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles asked me. I just stared at him blankly. "I made first line, and now the captain wants to destroy me and now I'm gonna be late for work!" Scott finished running away. "Wait Scott, you did- Am I attractive to gay guys?" He asked again "Loose the buzz cut then maybe."

(Time skip)

"So what'd you find?" I asked Scott and Stiles. "Well one, Derek hates you," Scott said. "Knew that," I informed them. "And Scott didn't kill anyone but Derek did," Stiles added.
"So why would Derek help you remember that he killed someone?" I asked them confused. Derek killed someone, an innocent person. Which means I had to kill him before he hurt anyone else.

"We have no clue, but that means Scott can go out with Allison and he won't kill us," Stiles said happily. I nodded not really focused on the conversation. "Someone tell Lydia I'm not gonna make it tonight," I said walking off.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked slowly. I faced him. "I made Derek a promise, and I keep my promises," I informed them.
Realisation came their faces. As I walking away I heard Stiles say "Oh no."

I barged out of the school doors with a killing intent.

(Time skip)

I was parked a little bit a way from the house. Stiles told me he wasn't dead just in critical condition. I was twirling my knife in my hand, when my phone rang out in a buzz.

Stiles - He's dead... Don't do anything stupid.
Me - Too late.

"Your a dead man," I whispered to myself as I was walking to the door.

"DEREK!" I yelled.

The blue-eyed wolf appeared at the top of the stairs
"What are-" He didn't finish his sentence as my knife flew past his head.

"That's two Derek, I won't miss again," I warned him. "Your family and their code," he growled as he jumped down the stairs.

He landed quickly and the quicker then a blink had thrown me across the room. I crashed through a wall and hit the ground hard.

He followed through landing on top of me, grabbing my shirt. He lifted me up and slammed me back down. He went to punch me but I caught it. His eyes widened. I used this to my advantage and grabbed the knife in my sleeve, I kicked his legs out from under him and stabbed his shoulder so he couldn't use his right arm.

"Ahhh!" He yelled at me, trying to claw me with his left hand. I dodged and slashed his stomach. He growled in pain and kicked me backwards. I skidded to a stop on my feet and looked at him. He was grimacing as he saw his wound get worse.
"Wolfsbane!" He growled looking at me.

Now your just human." I told him smirking, watching his claws retract back into his hands. I ran forward, tackling him to the floor. I punched him, again and again.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!" I roared "I didn't kill anyone," He cried out.

"LIAR!" I shouted as I grabbed his shirt throwing him up and down multiple times. I pulled out my knife and put it at his throat. "I make good promises." I told him.

"Kate," He croaked.

I was confused. Why did he say my aunts name.

"Why did you say that name!?" I questioned.

"Kate, did this." He coughed out.

My knife dropped to the floor and I scrambled backwards, looking at the burnt house.

I wanted to shout liar, but it all made sense. When I looked back up, he was gone. But in the next room, he was explaining to Scott that their was an alpha.

"Who is it?" I asked calling to Derek.
"I don't know." He told me.
"Any ideas?" Scott asked.
"I think I know," I said standing up.
"What?" Derek asked.
"We use me. We use me as bait."