The talk about Aaron

3rd person pov

Mr Argent watched daughter carefully. After the events at the school two weeks ago, she had barely moved. She had sat by her brothers side and watched him in his state. Of course Mr Argent had tried to take Allison to school, but she said if Aaron woke up she would, but until then she was staying right by his side. Unless the doctors told her to leave because they had to clean the wounds that were left upon him.

There was a knock on the door and the two Argents turned backwards to see Kate.
"Can I steal your dad for a second?" She asked. Allison nodded and turned back to her brother. Mr Argent followed his sister out the door
"Ok, so you and I both know what is under that nice long bandage on his forearm."
Argent ran a hand through his hair nervously.
"And we both know it wasn't Derek at the school that night." She added.
"He's in a coma Kate, and we aren't killing my son, unless we know he actually turns!"

Kate shook her head, knowing what her brother was going through.
"If he starts ultra healing and wakes up killing people, what do we do then!?" She asked frustrated.
"We deal with it when it comes to that! Do you see Gerard here? No. So until then, we have to try to figure it out on our own!"

"If dad figures out to do, you'll have no choice but to hunt and kill your son, Chris I don't want you to have to do that."
Argent shook his head. "If he even wakes up, like I said we'll deal with it then!"
"It's simple Chris, don't let him become what he hunts! Don't make him choose between pack and family!" She pleaded.
"It won't come to that." Argent said trying to convince himself.
"If you don't do anything by his second full moon, it won't end very well."

Aaron pov

I woke up gasping and I looked around. I was in a wooden shack it seemed, there was a bed, a table and a mini fridge with a fire place. Next to the wall was a hunting rifle and snow camouflage hunting outfit.
I looked out of the window and saw snow covering the ground.

"Where am I?" I mumbled to myself, as I got up.

(Time skip)

Snow crunching under my feet was the on.y sound I could hear besides my breathing. I clutched my rifle looking for anything.
"ALLISON? SCOTT? DAD? KATE? STILES?" I called out hopefully.
Instead I heard a yell back, I heard a howl. Then another, then another.
A pack of wolves. That's not good. I need to get back to the cabin. I turned around to follow my footsteps but hey we're gone.
"What the?"
I started sprinting back the way I came as all I heard was the Wolves howling. I didn't know how long I was running. I never got tired and I never found the cabin.
I stopped running and fell down on my knees defeated.
I looked up into the sky and screamed. It echoed in the air cutting through the howling wolves. It became quiet again.
"That's not good." I mumbled as I stood again looking around. I squinted to see near the forest exit and saw thirteen wolves running at me.

I loaded my rifle up and aimed down the scope. When I was about to take the shot, I noticed something. There was a black wolf. Everything about it was straight black. Even it's eyes, which seemed to glow like Scott's except they were black... which meant...
I aimed for another and saw a blue-eyed wolf.
"Werewolves." I growled.
I couldn't our run them either way. I looked around and suddenly, there was a river behind me. It was about thirty yards and the wolves were gaining.

"Screw it!" I said as I sprinted towards the river. I spun around on one heel to see a wolf diving for me. I shot without thinking and the bullet sprayed through the wolf's body, knocking it to the ground.
The blue eyed wolf was right behind it also dived. I hit the wolf with the butt of my rifle. It whispered and hit the ground hard. I spun around and jumped into the river.
I was expecting it to be freezing col, except it felt normal. I surfaced in the water, just to see I was being forced downstream. I tried with all my force to swim to the other side, but it was no use.