Beacon Hills

Aaron pov

Me and Allison are both seventeen now. We recently moved town called Beacon Hills, dad says the reason we're moving there is because of the supernatural activity. But he said to Allison it's because of the job he has as a 'weapons dealer'. Oh I should probably mention Allison doesn't know about our family secret. Dad says he wants to wait because of innocence or something.
"Nervous Allie?" "Aren't you?" "Not really, I mean we've moved so many times that I'm used to it." "Well you make friends fast because of sports!!!" "Then you'll have to thank big bro for getting you some popularity." I said smirking. She slapped me upside the head and told me to shut up. Then dad came and told Allison to get in my pickup truck, he then turned to me and said "Remember why we are here, find the alpha got it?" I nodded my head. "Good, now get to school."

As I pulled up to Beacons Hills high, I saw a kid riding his bike, and a guy with a Porsche pulled up next to him opened the door  hit his bike and said "dude, what paint job." This guy seemed like a bully and I hate bullies so when he was walking past, I stuck my foot out and tripped him, and said "dude, watch the Jays." He got and tried to be intimidating. KEY WORD, tried. I was at least 2 inches taller than him and was more muscular. Then his friend called him over and he left. "That was awesome." The kid with bike said. "Thanks, I hate arrogant jerks. Aaron Argent." I said putting my hand out to shake. "Scott McCall." He replied shaking my hand. "Alright bye, I gotta go find my sister, later Scott."

I found my sister sitting awkwardly in the office waiting for me. "Hey sis." "Where were you?" "Dealing with an arrogant bully." Then her phone went of and it was mom, I put my earphones in and stopped listening, until the principal came over just as Allison was finishing her conversation "-orgot a pen! Alright bye mom, love you." "Aaron and Allison Argent?" "Yes?" My name is principal stricter (fake name, don't know the real one.), if you would follow me please." We got up and followed him to a class room. "Hello class, this is Aaron and Allison Argent. Would you please sit down." I took a seat a the back of the room, and Allison sat behind that Scott kid. He handed her a pen, which I found suspicious, how did he know she needed a pen. I mean super hearing is on the list of wolf powers, I should probably keep an eye on Scott gust to be safe.

After classes ended, and Allison were at her locker when a strawberry blonde came and shut it, and let me say she was beautiful. "Killer jacket, where did you get?" I just rolled my eyes and tuned her out as I've heard the explanation dozens of rimes. Then the guy I tripped earlier came over and say "hey babe." And they started making out. We just stood there until I cleared my throat. "So there is this party on Friday, you should come." "I don't know, Friday's fami-" she started saying before I interrupted her "We would love to." "Cool, everyone's going after the scrimmage." "You mean football" My sis asked, I face palmed. Jackson scoffed "Footballs a joke in this town, the real sports lacrosse, which we have every championship for years." "Thanks to certain team captain." The girl, who's name I learned was Lydia, said kissing him. Jackson then turned to me "your trying out right?" I nodded and then the bell went and I headed for the boys' locker room. "All right ladies, asses on the field."
We all got our gear, and headed for the field. "McCall your in goal!" "But I've never played." "Yeah, but got to get the boys' confidence up." "What about me?" "Don't take any to the face." Scott sighed and walked over to get a goalie stick and I said to him and said "What a dick." "Yeah... but he's one hell of a coach." Scott in goal, and the first guy shot the ball, it hit Scott and everyone laughed, except me and some guy on the bench. Scott got up, and the next guy and shot, and Scott caught the ball. He get catching them until Jackson threw his ball and, once again Scott caught the ball. I raised an eyebrow at him, and he asked "what, think you can do better?" I got up, ran at Scott and shot the ball. It went straight in top-right corner of the net. I sent a smug look over to Jackson, and a wink over to Lydia. After that we went through a couple more drills and then it made sense. Scott was newly bit. That meant the guy, who was supposed to lead him to the alpha needed protection.

Back in the locker, I changed clothes and patted Scott on the back, "Great job!" He smiled and then I said "Also, McCall stop staring at my sister and grow a pair and talk to her." He paled "She's your sister?" "Yep!" I patted him on the back and left.

As soon as we walked through the door, dad asked "Good first day kids?" "Great, but Allison already has boys all over her." "Anyone I have to threaten?" "No already did." "Woah, woah, woah you threatened boys that looked at me?" "Jeez, no wonder I don't have a boyfriend." I laughed and went to the room, fell on the couch and took a nap.

I woke from my nap and saw that it was 11:00pm 'why did I ever take a nap' I thought to myself. I heard the door open, and it was Allison coming in the door wet, and with a shirt that wasn't her's. she turned around and saw me and she froze. "Explain." I demanded. She told me how she hit a dog, Scott helped her because he works at the animal clinic, and now she has a date to the dance. "Lucky you!!" I said sarcastically. Then she asked me "who are you going with?" "No clue." "I'll ask Lydia to set you up." My eyes widened "no,non,no,no." I replied, but she was already on the phone.

Next day at school I went to find Scott, I found him by his locker, so I slid up next to him and said in a serious voice "Hey Scotty, if you hurt my sister I will end you!!" He paled and I laughed "Just kidding... but I will hurt you." I stated in a joking manner, he smiled. Then jacka- sorry Jackson had to come and ruin it. "Alright little man,why don't you tell me where your getting your juice?" "What?" Scott replied. "Where are you getting your juice?" He said slowly as if Scott was a child. Then Scott came with the smart reply "My mom does all the shopping." Come on Scott he's talking about steroids!! "Now listen McCall, your going to tell me exactly what it is, and who your buying it from, because ther is no way in hell your out there kicking ass on the field like that with pout some sort of chemical boost!" "Oh you mean steroids!" "Are you on steroids?" Jackson grabbed and shoved him into a locker. "What is going with you McCall?" "Hey Jackson, lay off him, he had the whole summer to practise." I said glaring a hole into Jackson. "Thanks." Scott mumbled. "No problem."

But, sadly Jackson was right, there is something going on with him. He's a werewolf.

"Gather round ladies...Bring it in!" Coach exclaimed. Scott waved at my sister which caused coach to say "Yes McCall?" "What?"   Scott asked "You raised your hand, you got a question?" "No."

Coach did this motivational speech and we all cheered. I was on Scott's team defending Jackson. They threw the ball as I hit him making him miss. Scott picked the ball up, and Jackson hit him right in the chest. "That must of hurt." I whispered. I helped Scott up, then he won a face off with Jackson and made first line.

The game went on, and I got the ball, I was dodging players coming at me and then trucked Jackson out of my way. I then shot the ball forward hitting the bottom-left corner. "ARGENT!!" Coach yelled. " what do you think your doing to the captain?"
"Uhh, proving he shouldn't be captain." Then coach smiled. "Good keep it up, cause you made first line buddy!!"

(Time skip)

The doorbell rang and I went downstairs, grabbing my leather jacket along the way. When I answered the door, Scott was there. "Hey, dude." "Hey, Aaro." "Allison, your boyfriends here!!!!" "Where's your date?" Scott asked. "Getting one at the party!" I didn't really want to go to the party, I wanted to go hunt with dad.

As we got there, I separated from Scott and Allison and saw Scott's friend Stiles. "So your Aaron?" Stiles asked over the best of the music. "Yeah, Stiles right?" I saw him glare at Jackson "You know that dude's an ass!!" "But also a good lacrosse captain."
We talked for thirty minutes, till I got a message from dad.

'I'm outside, we're going hunting.'

I told stiles I had to go and left and got in dad's car. He handed me my dual hunting knives and bow. "Oh, how I've missed you!" I put my gear on and told dad I'm ready.

(Time skip)

Dad shot a beta in the arm, then I was thrown into a tree. The betas got away "great!" I murmured sarcastically, as I ran after them. I saw the bigger one and he charged me, I side-stepped, and slashed his back. He turned around, and flashed his eyes. They were blue, which meant he killed an innocent. "I don't want to do this... but I know what your eyes mean!" Then I was kicked into a tree. The last thing I saw was a beta dragging another.