Night school

I was not allowed to leave the house after  come home from the hospital. The past week has been horrible. It wasn't the not going to school part, I was fine with that. It's just, I couldn't even go into my backyard. I wasn't allowed to go to the store or for a run, I couldn't help Scott control the shift because the alpha is coming for me! The only good thing was that Lydia would come by every now and then, to watch a movie or something that led to us making out.
I was left making a belt with three knives and able to hold a pistol.

"That looks nice?" Dad told me. I rolled my eyes.
"It's ok but I can't even use it cause somebody won't let me out the house." I said irritated.
"It's for you own safety!" He told me.
"No... no it's not for my safety." I turned to look at him. "It's for Allison's."

He a blank expression but his gave him away.
"It's for both of your safety." He tried to tell me. I shook my head and wrapped the belt round my waist. I walked past dad and down the stairs.
"Where are you going!?" He exclaimed.
"OUT! And don't worry, I'll stay away from Allison."

(Time skip)

I was driving I don't even know where, but when I heard a howl that seemed to echo throughout town, I had a direction. Also I got a text from Stiles telling me where to go and that had me hoping there were no cops near me.

Stiles- Alpha, School, Trapped, Need badass hunter plz help!

I stepped on the accelerator, ignoring the fact that I was in a construction zone. I watched as I went from 30 to 90mph.
I came to a stop at the school, my truck sliding. I got out of the truck, sprinting, leaving the door wide open. I ran right towards the nearest entrance. I barged in like a badass.

I peered through the door window to see a cutter blocking the door from opening. "Dammit Stiles." I groaned as I had to kick the door multiple times before it opened.

"SCOTT! STILES!" I yelled. I didn't get a response and the school was terrifyingly silent. I grabbed my pistol and turned the safety off. The sound of footsteps suddenly filled the halls. I listened closely to try and find out wherever they were coming from.

I concluded they were by the locker room and cheated forward. I turned down the hall to see Scott and Stiles being ushered out by the janitor. Until the janitor was pulled backwards. Stiles screamed and ran, while Scott tried to open the door.

I ran forward grabbing Scott and pulling him back.
"WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE HIM!" He cried.
"He's already dead!" I informed him as we ran.

"This way!" Stiles told us, running towards the back exit. Instead of running through them, the door only opened 2 inches.
"He blocked us in!" Stiles exclaimed. "AHH!" He then thrust himself in an attempt to get it open.
"Stiles!" I yelled . He turned to me a face full of fear.
"I'm not dying here! I'm not dying at school!"
"Nobody's dying!" I exclaimed. "Now come on!" I ordered, ushering them to flow me.

"What did you two idiots do, to have the alpha, trap us in the school!?" I asked them.
"Uh, we tried to lure him out to see if it's Scott's boss. By Scott howling over the intercom... then it showed up, killed Derek and trapped us in the school." Stiles exclaimed.

I groaned, I didn't care about Derek  because he was an asshole. But they completely left me out. "Why would you do that!? Hell what does the alpha even want from Scott!?" I asked.

"He want me to kill... with him." Scott told me.
"Great, a crazy killer werewolf into teamwork... just beautiful." Stiles said sarcastically.
I looked out the window and saw red eyes "Scott is that?" I asked.
"Yep."
"Do you think he?"l
"Yep."
The alpha ran towards us, and jumped towards the window.
"We're dead."
"Yep."