Confrontation

"It's not your fault." My dad told me, "Yes it is, I got distracted and got hit, then they got away!!" I yelled throwing my knife at the wall, embedding it in the wall. "Well, do you know who they are?" "No." I lied not wanting to give up my friend. "Then there is nothing you can do but wait." "THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!" "Don't beat yourself up over this." As he was leaving I asked "Why are we hunting wolves, that maybe haven't killed?" "You know why, to find the alpha." "What if the alpha hasn't killed." "Alphas' have to kill to get their power." "What about a true alpha?" "That's just a myth, now get some sleep." After he left I tried to get some sleep, but couldn't so I changed into my work out clothes. I started with the punching bag. Hitting it furiously.

Allison pov

Thump! Thump! Thump! It was the sound that woke me up in 3:00am. I slowly and cautiously went to investigate. The noises were coming from the basement, I opened the door and walked down, to see Aaron punching a bag, hitting it like he did back in San Francisco, when he was angry or upset, then I realised that he was talking too himself. "You!, Punch!, Gotta!, Punch!, Be!, Punch!, BETTER!!!" After the last punch, the bag flew of the chain and hit the wall. He then grabbed the bow of the table, and pulled, then released. He shot four in a row, then spun round a fired just above my head. When he saw me his eyes widened, "Allie, what are you? Are you okay? He asked while checking my head, to see if there is a cut. "I'm fine, what are you doing down here, it's 3:00am?" "It's three?" "Yep." I said, popping the p. "Huh." "Are you okay, what doing down here so early?"
"I'm fine Allie, I just needed to let of some steam." "Well since it's the weekend, can I join?" "Yeah sure, but go change I don't think you should work out in your pyjamas."

Chris pov-after school

I've been able to get closer to Scott but I knew I'd have to do something to get him to open up. He had to know I can help him. I don't really want one of my only friends in this dumb town to be killed, by my family for something that wasn't his fault. Fortunately, in the woods I was wearing a mask, so he doesn't know I was the other hunter. But if he ever told me about his secret, I'll tell him mine. Because trust is important for friendship. But luckily I didn't have to wait.
"Allison's father... Shot me... With a crossbow." Scott exclaimed "But he doesn't know its you right? And what about the guy that chased Derek?" Stiles asked, "He wasn't after me, he said he knew what Derek had done?" "But who was he!?" I sighed and said "Me." Their heads snapped up in my direction, "You almost killed Derek?" Scott asked me "No I was trying to find out who bit you." I answered "You're a hunter why should I believe you!?" He asked backing away scared. I sighed and had to think before I spoke "Scott, I know this will sound weird to you, but I've only ever killed once, when I was 13, the guy I killed was a wolf, and he killed for fun. I've watched my family do awful things, to innocent wolves just for a single word. Hell, I found out my birth family were prestigious, effective hunters that only hunted when they were bored." "What do you mean birth family?" Stiles asked "My real parents were killed when 12, they said it was an animal attack, but later I found out it was a werewolf that killed them. And you know I was sad, when they died, then I heard they killed wolves for fun, I felt no more more grief because of what they did. Later on I was adopted by the Argents, I was then exposed to the realities of this world, when I was 12. My family made me train everyday, until I graduated. I then went on hunts with my dad, and became my sisters guardian. Scott, my family kill and torture wolves and they expect me to do the same because they think it's right." "And what do you think?" Stiles asked. "I think, I'll do anything to save a life, and help protect one of the few friends I have, Scott, Stiles, help me, help you." They seemed to debate this considering how close we've become. The past week. Went from new kid, to the friend you have even when your best friend isn't around. That hopefully turns into a trio of friends. But, you know, this may be a big issue.