Magic bullet-part one

"Coming to you!" Derek's voice came over the earpiece. I looked at the streets looking for the alpha, with a pair of blue behind it.

"I see nothing." I told him. "He's not gonna barrel down the street dumbass, look closer!"

I did as he said and saw a pair of glowing red eyes peering at me from an alleyway twenty yards away.

"How fast can you run?" Derek asked me.
"Uh... Never checked before, but I can run two miles in 9 minutes"
"Well, you better hope you break that record, get to the mountain ash!"

That's when the alpha struck.

It started pounding down the street. I spun on my heel and sprinted the other way.

I heard Derek jumping from roof to roof being, 'my eyes in the sky' kinda guy.

"He's gaining! Take a left!" He ordered. I did as he said, sliding a bit on the concrete and then sprinting down a smaller alley.

I threw boxes behind me, trying to slow it down. The alley lead to the right and I quickly turned, my feet pounding on the ground. The alpha slammed into the a wall behind me, giving me an advantage as I sprinted into the main road jumping over the hood of the car. I ran into the next alley, but I didn't heat the beast.

"Derek, where is it!?" I asked in a panting voice.
"It's chasing a car for some reason." He answered.
"Where!?" I asked. I'm not gonna let someone die.
"Two blocks over!"
"Where exactly?"
"Down the street you just passed!"

I bolted from my spot down the street. I saw the alpha chasing a sparkling green car. I picked up the pace, grabbing my pistol from my belt.

The car stopped almost hitting another. But didn't proceed. I noticed the alpha jump over the car to the other side and break the window p. "No!" I yelled aiming down the sights and shooting.

The bullet imbedded itself into the alphas wrist. Too bad it wasn't a wolfsbane bullet. The beast jumped into an alley way. I noticed Derek on pursuit.

Suddenly the person in the car stepped out. She had a shotgun in hand. She shot into the air causing me to skid to a stop ten yards away.

"COME ON!!" She yelled.

I recognise that voice... Kate.

I angrily pointed my gun at the weapon in her hand and shot. The shotgun fell from her hands and to the ground. I quickly ran forward. She turned around pulling a pistol from her belt. But I was there knocking it loose and shoving her towards her car with my gun under her chin.

"What the hell are you doing! I exclaimed.
"Junior? Put the gun down and we will talk."

I put the gun down and took a step back. She walked away  and pulled out a rifle out of her trunk also grabbing a wolfsbane bullet. She started aiming towards the houses.

I saw the alpha and Derek behind it.

"Kate, don't!" I ordered.
She turned towards me. "Unless you forgot, hot shot, the women are the leaders." She said smugly as aimed down the scope and fired.

I watched in amazement as she didn't hit the alpha, but Derek.

"Ahhh! Aaro what the hell!" He groaned.

"Kate, what the hell!" I exclaimed, ending the call with Derek and shoving the earpiece into my pocket.

"What?" She innocently asked. I glared at her, then my dad pulled up.

"You called him?" I asked annoyed.
"I didn't know you were ou pt here trying to get yourself killed." She told me.
"I can handle myself just fine." I growled.

Dad was about to say something but I cut him off.

"I had a plan! Draw the alpha out as bait run to the circle of mountain ash and then shoot him with multiple shotgun shells of wolfsbane. But then Kate here showed and started shootings up the streets!"

Dad hooded and started talking to Kate.

"Get in the car," He ordered.
"What no hello?" Kate asked.
"All I have right now is put the damn assault rifle away before someone notices.
Kate did as he said.
"You too." He said to me.

(Time skip)

I was behind Stiles' jeep pulling out of school. I was tired, annoyed and pissed.

Suddenly Stiles came to a stop. "What the hell man?" I murmured p. I looked ahead to see Stiles getting out of his car to a man in a leather jacket.

Scott came running up and I had a feeling this was Derek. I jumped out of my truck.

"What's going on!?"

Then I saw Derek's bloody arm.