~Chapter 9~

Iwaizumi's POV

I was looking around for the next person that would offer up to spin the bottle, because it sure as hell wasn't going to be me especially considering that Oikawa was sat in the room. "You should go next Iwaizumi" Bokuto said handing me the bottle, I sighed, so much for not being me I guess "Uh ok" I said taking the bottle and I began to spin it, crossing my fingers and praying to any and every God out there that, for my own sake, it wouldn't land on Oikawa.

Obviously the universe doesn't wish me to prosper because it landed on Oikawa "Yes!" I heard him shout before he grabs my hand and springs up and bolting towards the room dragging me there with him.

*in the living room*

"He seems a bit too excited" Kuroo said looking around the room at the many startled but not in the slightest surprised faces in the room. Sugawara clasped his hands together and brought them close to his heart as if he were swooning "Aw, young love!" he sighed dreamily, Noya who was sitting across from him looked confused "their the same age as you" he reminded Sugawara immediately turned to hostility "Shut up" he glared and the recipient of the threat (Nishinoya) leaned back with his hands up in surrender and an apologetic expression.

*in the closet*

Once we had gotten into the room and the door had closed I sighed and turned to Oikawa " I already know you love me so get over here" I said lowly and with his, oh so cocky, nature he shrugged "I knew you couldn't resist my charms Iwa-chan" chuckling slightly, I scoffed.

"Shut up and-" I was cut off by two lips crashing into mine. He brought his hands to the back of my head, gripping at any hairs that he could find there and pushing his lips closer to mine fervently while I brought my hand up to his cheek . Our tongues dances between our mouths, pure passion being communicated through nothing but hot pants and the quiet smacks of our lips. 

He dropped his hands from the back of my head to grip eagerly around my neck pulling me impossibly closer to him, I took this as an invitation to lower my hands to loop my arms around his waist and draw us closer to each other leaving virtually no space between us. We stumbled back , still securely in each others embrace, and I eventually felt the wall push against my back signaling that there was no where else to go.

Oikawa slowly un-rapped his hands from my neck to place  them on the wall on either side of my head, leaving me trapped between them. He bent his knee so that it was between my legs keeping me firmly in my place against the wall and not allowing me to move, even if I wanted to (which I did not). My hands remained in their position against his waist, curling to grip the back of his shirt as we pressed closer, feelings between us that had never been addressed before were communicated now in this, emotion filled, kiss.

We reluctantly pulled away from each other to catch our breathes, hot and heavy  pants tumbling out of our mouths into the small space between our lips "kiss me, right?" he asked referring to what I was going to say before he interrupted me with his lips "Be quiet" I snapped a faint pink floating to my face. He opened his mouth, probably to make another snarky remark, and I leaned up catching his lips in mine once again and he sighed into it before I leaned back to rest against the wall, our lips parting with a faint smack.

An almost coy smile made it's way onto his lips as he said "Should we tell everyone?" I gave it slight thought, they had all been supportive of everyone else and I didn't think it would be any different for , but then I remembered that Oikawa was basically the resident punching bag, the person that was the butt of most of our jokes, though I knew that he obviously didn't mind too much as he always replied with a remark equally as snide, I still thought against telling everyone.

"Do you want to be teased even more than you already are?" I asked him raising my eyebrows, he sighed and chuckled lightly before saying "Good point" and at that we heard a knocking at the closet door and a voice speaking from the other side "Just know that if you two are doing the dirty in this closet, there are baby first years here that will be scarred!" Telling by the dramatics of that statement and the voice it was Kuroo. 

I rolled my eyes and Oikawa pushed off the wall and straightened up letting me get up and as we were untangling ourselves another voice piped up from the other side of the door, though more distant,  and probably belonging to Tsukishima "We're only two years younger than you!" Oikawa and I both had to bring a hand up to stifle a chuckle, making our way to the door and opening it to meet the face off Kuroo, turned towards the living room with his mouth open as if he was offended by the statement in some way "You're so overdramatic Kuroo. I would never sink to that level" I said as we started walking back to the living room, Kuroo turned his head over his shoulder his usual smirk returning to his face "I know you wouldn't, I wasn't referring to you" he said, his eyes flicking over to Oikawa before he turned back around as we crossed the threshold to the living room.

Oikawa jumped back a bit in both shock and faux hurt after realizing the insinuation of the comment "Hey!" he shouted narrowing his eyes at Kuroo and everyone, including me, laughed at his attempt to heal his wounded pride. Kuroo ignored him completely though and went to sit back down and called out to Kenma "Kenma, you go" and the cat like male looked up from his hand held and shrugged "ok".

A/N  

lol hiya! did you miss me? I'm literally so so soo sorry that you haven't seen me in so long I'm pretty sure it's been over a year since i started this  and we are still no where near finished but slowly, slowly ig also THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH MORE 9K READS OMG??!! YOUR ALL AMAZING ILYSM but fr I  see some of these comments and it make me really happy, I think from now on you might see me more often? or not i really don't know I just started year 10 so i have GCSE prep but I'll try and find time I promise! I hope you like the chapter, I'm sorry this is really badly edited, take iwaoi as a piece offering for my absence and if you could also answer the question in the last chapter and in this one that would help lots!! anyways...bye bye! have a nice Day/Night🌸

If these people were Youtubers what would their channels be about? And what their names be?:

Hinata

Daichi

Ushijima

Bokuto

Iwaizumi