~ Chapter 8~

Sugawara's POV

It was finally my turn to spin the bottle, it's about time too. This whole sleepover was my idea so that I could make a move on Daichi until now I've been putting it off, but now I'm going to go for it...that is if the bottle actually lands on Daichi, let's hope the universe is on my side.

Everyone made their way to sit in a circle around the bottle and I looked to my side to see Daichi sitting there leisurely while I calculated how much I would have to spin this bottle, I looked back down at the bottle and spun.

It went round once, twice 3 times before stopping and... am I glad I have the calculating wrists and mind of a setter.

I internally screamed in triumph while Daichi's face sported an emotion that I can't quite pinpoint. We got up in silence while everyone else burst out into, not so subtle, whispers. Making our way to the opening of the door Noya snickered "Oo mom and dad are finally gonna be together" Daichi turned around a look of confusion on his face "What?" he asked but instead of giving him an answer Tanaka pushed us out while saying "Don't worry about it".

We made our way down the hall in an awkward silence the only noise in the hall was the faint chatter in the living room, our muffled footsteps and the prominent thumping of heart, which seemed to have jumped to my throat. Thoughts and questions sped past the forefront of my mind, all moving too fast too register for more than 0.1 seconds. We finally reached the door to the closet that was about to seal my fate for the near future.

We shuffled in awkwardly and stood no closer than a foot away from each other in complete silence. After about 30 seconds of that I collected my thoughts and decided that if I ruin the friendship that we've spent the past 2 years creating might as well get it over with. I took a deep breathe and looked up from the place on the floor I had been staring at "So...wanna try?" I said in a surprisingly confident voice, he turned his head around from the spot on the wall he was looking at "H-huh? Suga are you-".

As soon as he started speaking dread settled in the pit of my stomach, so in a desperate attempt to salvage my pride I cut him off "Just to try. Are you really telling me you've never thought about it?" I asked whilst forcing a smirk onto my face, he seemed taken aback by this but then slowly said "Well I have..." He trailed off looking embarrassed. Now it was my turn too look confused, I was not expecting that, I was mentally prepared for multiple different reactions but certainly not that.

I settled my mind (once again) and stepped forward and changed the gap between us from a foot to a few centimeters, we looked into each others eyes for a moment before I said "Then do it" He ran the backs of his fingers across cheek before moving them to rest on the back of my neck, tangling them in my hair. He tilted my head back so that my lips were up towards his, pausing when our faces were seconds apart.

I took a breath, anxiety finally catching up with me, before closing the gap myself, timidly pressing my lips to his. He sighed into the kiss and deepened it, his lips were soft and surprisingly more bold and certain than mine. When he finally pulled back, he rested his forehead on mine, I whispered "Not bad" he chuckled and said "You're good as well" before he gently closed the distance separating their lips.

His lips were soft against mine. My mouths slowly pushed against his, all these feelings, our feelings were being shown in this kiss. My heart flutters and dances in my chest as Daichi's smell invades my senses. I circled my arms around his neck. Time seemed to stand still as we kissed. Nothing could bother us. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. Daichi bit my lower lip, inciting a groan out of me, he sucked on it, then ran his tongue against my swollen lip. 

We broke apart our internal clock's telling us that our 7 minutes was close to being over, we both let out a heavy sigh letting the weight of what we had just done sink in Daichi spoke first "So..." he trailed off looking into  my eyes "Just ask me out you wuss" I smiled giggling slightly he sputtered at this but managed to ask "Do you want be my boyfriend?" I nodded and pulled him into a hug.

Turns out that our internal clocks were right because just as we were about to open the door to leave Noya swung it open. I smiled and said "Mom and Dad are together now" Daichi smiled not disagreeing but instead saying "I thought you didn't know what that means?" and we both ended up laughing, leaving Noya only slightly more confused than usual.

We walked back to the living room and as soon as we appeared in the doorway everyone turned to face us with sly smiles on their faces, Kuroo was the one to speak on behalf of the room "So you finally got together?" he stated, more than asked, "Yep. It only took him two years" I said and everyone laughed. The laughter died down and everyone settled around the bottle to start another round.

A/N

Lmao hiya! been a while? happy new year and such, sorry this took so long I was not in the mood to write anything smut-like but here we are, I really do love DaiSuga but I think it was the 'mom and dad' dynamic that this thing was insinuating that what put me off I'm a firm believer of chaotic Sugawara and accomplice Daichi but it's whatever I guess (also the 'mom an dad' dynamic is a huge contribution to the hyperfeminization of characters like Suga so i vote to boycott the idea) I hoped you liked it and also 2.8K !!??? GUYS!!??!? THANK YOU SO MUCH I might also start asking questions in the author notes to help me write other stories so yeah if you could help it would be really nice anyways bye bye! have a nice Day/Night🌸

If I were to write a Haikyuu!! Idol au what would you name these groups?:

First group: Daichi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Iwaizumi, Kageyama and Tsukishima

Second group: Suga, Kenma, Akashi, Oikawa, Hinata and Yamaguchi