~Chapter 2~

Nishinoya POV

We all went into the living room and sat with an empty bottle in the middle that I ,quite impressively if I do say so myself, chugged so that we could use it "Nishinoya you know we could have just used an empty bottle that already opened" Suga sighed while giving me a very unimpressed look I shrug my shoulders and continue as before.

"So.. Who's going first?" Oikawa asks with a smile "I'll go first!" I say a little more enthusiastically than I wanted to sound "be our guest" Suga says motioning towards the bottle. I reach out and spin it.

I really hope that it lands on Asahi. I can't believe he actually agreed to play, I'm not complaining. A one out of a lot chance that I can kiss Asahi without it being weird, well I hope it's not weird and I hope it lands on Asahi.

The bottle slows down and eventually comes to a stop in front of ... I trace the line of the bottle to see who it landed on.

It's Asahi.

I look down to hide the smile that I'm sure is creeping up on face "O-oh um well I-" Asahi stutter out before he is cut off by Suga "Just go in you big oaf " he says with a chuckle. "Yeah c'mon Asahi" I say desperately trying to hide the overwhelming amount of excitement in my voice and we leave and go into anther room down the small hallway.

*In the living room*
"What do you think they'll do in their?" Oikwaw says while looking at the rest of Karasuno
"Probably nothing, I mean Noya is pretty in love with Kiyoka" Daichi says while shrugging and everyone agree's with him.

*With Asahi and and Noya*
We walk into the room and settle into a very awkward silence that is broken by Asahi "You know we don't have to do anything-" He says before I cut him off "be quiet Asahi" I say this I grab him by his shirt and pull him into a kiss. His lips are really soft, softer than I imagined them to be. I didn't even know that I had wanted to do this so badly until now. Be here. Kissing him. And to my surprise he kissed back.

He carries me up from the floor, I rapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck, tangling my hands in his long, dark hair. It feels so warm and safe in his arms , like they were made for me , like I was meant to be there and I wouldn't mind staying here in this moment. I feel the heat rushing to my face as he puts me back down once again, he puts his hands around my waist to keep me close as we stand there kissing each other in a warm embrace.

We break away, as much as I didn't want to, so that we could catch our breaths "Asahi" I say looking up in to his dark brown eyes "you know I've liked you since last year" I look back down again in hopes to hide my blush "right?"

"B-but I thought y-you liked Kiyoko?!" He stutters out with a very flustered look on his face whilst rubbing the back of his neck. I look back up not really carreing about my blush anymore and just wanting to get lost in his dark chocolate eyes "I mean she's attractive but I've always liked you better" I say with a smile. He pins me against the wall behind me leans down and kisses me again with even more passion than the one before, he pulls away and says

"I-I like you too Noya"

I had wanted to hear those words come out his his mouth for the past year, dreaming about the moment where my feeling would be known and returned and we would be happy together, just the two of us. Today was that day.

But me being me hid the excitement from hearing these words behind a cool-ish face and said "I could kinda tell" and once again a flush of heat ran through my cheeks "W-what?" he blurted out becoming all flustered yet again "Well it was just a bit obvious, but don't worry, I love you anyway" I smiled one the biggest ones I think I ever have.

It happened. It finally happened. I told him that I liked him, that I loved him and he said it back and now we can be happy I have never felt so relieved in my life.

I pulled him to in for another kiss throwing my arms back around his neck and his hands, almost on instinct, rapping around my waist and working their way down.

"Times up!" Suga shouted from the other side of the door. I was pretty confused as to why he just stood outside the door, usually he would fling the door open and scream into our faces with everyone else following closely behind him, but I'm very glad he didn't I'll ask him later.We walked out of the room as if nothing had happened to make sure that the others wouldn't be suspicious.

"Weren't you guys going to swing open the door to catch us in whatever we were doing?" I asked genuinely confused at the character change. Before Suga could answer he was interrupted but Oikawa "There was no need, you're obviously straight so it doesn't matter" sounding way to sure about his statement.

Asahi and shared and look and the game continued.

A/N
I'm back sorry if this wasn't very good I haven't tried describing kisses before so I tried my best. Have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night :)