~Chapter 3~

Bokuto POV

"I'm going next" I say as reach out and spin the bottle.

I really hope it lands on Akaashi, I mean look at him he's perfect is hair his eyes and he's the only one who's nice to me when I'm in emo mode and maybe I go into emo mode solely so that all those nice things come from him. It's nice to hear him say that I'm really good at what I do. That's what gives me a little glimmer of hope.

The bottle spins for a quit a bit and it lands on Akaashi YES "Are we allowed to trade?" Akaashi says with his normal composed tone NO "Nope" Kuroo replies Thanks bro  "Fuck my life" he deadpans and with that we walk into the hallway and into the small room.

Seems like i have no chance then if he's so upset about a seven minutes in heaven imagine how annoyed he would be if i told him i like him. Oh well. The glimmers disappeared.

*with Bokuto and Akaashi*                                                                                                                                    "As long as you're quiet I don't care what you do" what? a few seconds ago it looked like he would rather die but the little glimmer of hope that left is back "So I can do anything as long as it's quiet" I ask for clarification "Yes" YES "Then I have an idea" I say in a low voice as I walk closer to him I lean down place a kiss on his lips.

I know he said he didn't care but this kiss is saying otherwise it was filled with passion and lust. He eased into it I grab the top of his shirt and pull him in closer to deepen the kiss, I bite his bottom lip asking for entry and he moans and i use this opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth and his into mine, we explore every detail of the others mouth. I pin him against the wall behind us and removed any space that was between us and as I deepen the kiss he moans into my mouth  as I slip my hand underneath his shirt by this point we are both panting messes and Akaashi is flustered and red in the face.

"Wha- Bokuto!!" he whisper shouts so that anyone outside couldn't hear him "What? i was quiet...for the most part" I reply with a smirk "You- You- I" he stutters out I've never heard Akaashi stutter before he's usually very calm and thinks through everything he's going to say, it's really cute. "Where's your usual confidence and poise Akaashi?" I say with a bit of a chuckle " He breathes out sharply in an attempt to pull himself back together "Still here, You just surprised me" he finally mumbles not wanting to admit it I walk back up to him "And I'll do it again" I reply with a smirk "Wait- Bokuto-" I cut him off by connecting our lips once again. This kiss was different though it was more relaxed and calm I break away from this kiss and slowly open my eyes he is blushing once again. 

It looks like it's now or never i guess might as tell him if he hasn't already figured it out "You understand that i like you right?" I say looking into his beautiful gunmetal blue eyes and he stares back at me with a smile as he says "It's not hard to figure out. I just didn't think you'd kiss me in here" "Well aren't you glad i did? Because you kissed back" I say with a goofy grin "He rolls his eyes and turns away because his blush still hasn't wavered "Whatever" 

"Times up! if you two are naked I'm still busting in!" I hear Kuroo yell from the other side of the door damn it .

We walk back out and into the living room with Kuroo trailing behind us and he starts to ask us questions " So what were you two doing?" He says with his stupid smirk "What makes you think we did anything" I say very matter-of-factly "It's obvious you two have a thing for each other" Tsukishima says from across the room Is it really? "We just kissed" I hear Akaashi say from behind me I turn around and shoot him a glare "Akaashi!!" "Ha you've been betrayed!" Kuroo chuckles "Shut up!"

A/N                                                                                                                                                                                  Hehe long time no see sorry about that and I'm sorry it's short anything in italics is what he's thinking btw. bye bye have a nice Day/Morning/Night 🌸