~Chapter 5~

Yamaguchi's POV 

I volunteered to spin and it landed on Tsukki! He got up from his chair grabbed my hand and said "let's go Yamaguchi" while he speed walked down the hall with me, involuntarily, closely following. I could hear multiple footsteps behind us I slightly turn my head round and was met with everyone stood up with confused faces but only stopping at the door way that connected the hallway to the living room "No fight?" Kuroo called out but before a reply was heard the door to the dimly lit room was slammed shut.

I was still in a sort of daze from being rushed down the hallway and as I was still trying to process what had happened Tsukki's voice emerged from the slight darkness immediately calming me "Thank God it landed on me" as he said this he rapped his arm around my waste and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Tsukki and I have been together for 2 months now, but we've been keeping it quiet because we haven't had exactly pleasant interactions with people, we can't do things as simple as holding hands without someone picking up on it and throwing a slur at us, and as much as I trust the team and I'm sure that none of the are homophobic I can't help but be at least slightly anxious, so I asked Tsukki if we could keep it between us for the time being and he agreed, though with hesitation. 

I worked my hands into his blonde lock's, playing with it as we held the kiss. I could feel him licking my bottom lip asking for entrance and I complied, completely lost in the heat of the moment. Once I had parted my lips slightly  his tongue started exploring every inch of my mouth that was already so familiar to him and mine doing the same.

After a while my mind had caught up with the situation and I had finally remembered where we were. I moved my hands to his shoulders and pulled away slightly, as much as I didn't want to break this moment we couldn't risk being caught. I looked up and I was met with his honey colored eyes as they fluttered open and he looked down at me through his lashes "Tsukki" I sighed "not anymore, they could figure out we're together..." I said looking away slightly and leaning my head towards the door, he sighed and nodded acknowledging the situation. He looked at the door too out of the corner of his eyes, his hands still around my waist and mine on his shoulders in a comfortable embrace.

He moved his head back around and cupped my face pulling it slightly so that I would be facing him "You do know that if they said anything I'd defend you, right?" He muttered in a low, calming voice. Of course I knew he would he's done so for the past 11 years and even more so for the past 2 months "Yeah, I know Tsukki" I said smiling warmly back up at him "good" he replied. I reached my hand up from his shoulder to cup his face and pulled him into a less intense but passionate kiss, both of us smiling into it.

the door swung open immediately after. We pulled apart and snapped our heads towards the door that was now wide open to reveal Oikawa smiling widely, proud of himself "Oh my god they're kissing!!!" He squealed like a little school girl while clapping his hands and turning towards everyone else that just so happened to be in a beautifully annoying cloud like shape behind him. "Ha I won!" I heard Kuroo shout from somewhere in the back "You owe me money Bokuto!" He piped up again this time jabbing a finger in the owl like boys direction "God damnit!" Bokuto cried pulling out a 100 yen note from his pocket and slapping it into the hand of a very satisfied looking Kuroo. 

"It's rude to barge in on people" Tsukki stated retracting his hands from my waist, as he did so I took mine of his face and shoulders, he was still sporting his calm and collected face while I had one with a very obvious hint of worry "I had a right. The minutes were up" Oikawa said justifying his very irrational action from a few moments ago "whatever" Tsukki said pushing up his glasses nonchalantly  "Aw! Yamaguchi and Tsukishima! So cute!!" Hinata exclaimed bouncing up and down, very much to my surprise. I looked anywhere but the faces of the expecting volleyball players while I fiddled with my fingers "You guys don't care?" I mumbled, my thoughts still very much running wild with all the things that they could be thinking about us and which one of them would voice those thoughts first  "No, why would it matter?" Sugawara answered For everyone chuckling lightly. I ignored answering the question and just said "Thank you" relieved that they were all so accepting about it. We were all walking back into the main room by now and once we we're all back in our seats me now seated snuggly on Tsukki's lap Hinata shouted "I want to go next"

He spun, with a little bit to much excitement I guess, because it was another long one. We all sat in silence only the sound of Bokuto and Lev devouring yet another bag of chips as the background music. It slowed to an excruciatingly painful stop the whole room trailer the end of the bottle wanting to know who would be going into the room with the resident cinnamon roll. We followed the trail until we say that it had landed on Kageyama.

He groaned, it sounded very forced, that may just be me though, and grumbled "Man I have to go in with this dumbass?" nodding his head towards Hinata. "Don't act so high and mighty king, you're a dumbass too" I felt Tsukki say from where his head was resting on my shoulder and I chuckled.

Kageyama just got up and snarled "Shut up" before trudging down the hallway  with Hinata in tow.

A/N

Hiya I'm back even though this is one of the longer chapters this seems very short so I might write another today also I would just like to say that Yamaguchi is beautiful and I kink him so it was really easy writing his POV and it was really fun I just realized that I'm only on the 5th chapter damn anyways Bye Bye have a nice Morning/Day/Night🌸