~Chapter 4~

Oikawa's POV

"I'm going next!" I chimed from where I was sitting beside the couch. 

I'm really excited to spin. I've been excited since I suggested it in the first place. So I could kiss my Iwa-Chan. Well hopefully.

I spun the bottle praying to the aliens that it would land on him, so much so that I over spun it. We sat there for a good 10 seconds and all ten I was watching the end of the bottle hoping, wishing, mentally manifesting for it to land on Iwa. As the bottle slowed down my already intense gaze sharpened and watched every individual movement trying to  move it to him using my mind. Iwa-Chan was sitting opposite me witch I think is the perfect spinning position but he said it was to "stop me ruining the game". Whatever. 

It was coming to a stop and it landed on Iwa-Chan! Well that was until it slowly inched to the left and land on...

Tobio.

Stupid aliens and witches "No way" Kageyama deadpanned, he seemed like he was as unhappy as I was "No" I replied plainly looking around the room for any reassurance "yes" that I did not receive. Kuroo then proceeded to shove and drag us all the way down the hallway into the dreaded room. Click. Great he locked it too.

Now I was stood in this dimly lit room with the person I think I hate the most. Actually no that's Ushijima, the person I hate the second most. "I ca't believe I'm trapped in here with you of all people" Kageyama grumbled trying at the door Handel that did not seem to budge. "I'm not happy about it either Kageyama" I sneered as I did so I turned around crossing my arms. "Yeah, well, just stay away from me".

To a normal person this would have been fine, we just stand at opposite ends of the room and wait for the 7 minutes to be over, but I'm not normal. I'm Oikawa. I saw this as a way to get under one of my greatest rival's skin in the most simple way possible. Thank the aliens and witches.

"So... you'd get mad if I touched you?" I asked turning back around with a smirk on my face "yes" he replied lazily turning, defeated bythe door. Oh how the stars are aligning for me tonight. While he was still turning around I took the opportunity, swooped in and kissed him right on the lips and immediately pulled away. I'm doing this to annoy him after all, I'm not trying to do anything. I'm not that kind of person.

Kageyama turned around aggressively wiping his mouth and spitting, I just rolled my eyes, and they say I'm dramatic. He quickly snapped back around and whisper shouted so that they couldn't here us down the hall "Ew what the fuck?!" He had a face that read complete and utter rage and discomfort. We love to see it. "I just wanted to annoy you" I shrugged with a content smile plastered on my face. "Well you succeeded" he said through gritted teeth "you don't kiss well at all" I said tilting my head to the side not letting my smile falter. "Good, then you won't do it again" he said as he rolled his eyes

You know what? No. I was not going down without a fight "Disgusting, you were too much cologne" I said wafting my hand in front of my face and sticking my tongue out like I was being sick "I'm not wearing any! That's yours!" He whisper shouted. I step back holding my hand to my chest genuinely hurt. I was wearing exactly three spray's of my 3136,74 yen davidoff cool water cologne, how dare he. "As if" I snapped back like a child, sometimes you need to get off your high horse and be petty to win an argument. Kageyama opened his mouth to say something back but someone knocked on the door saying "your 7 minutes are over! I'm coming in to make sure one of you isn't dead" he said. Multiple clicks were heard and the door opened, we were met with the face of mr refreshing.

We went back into the living room where everyone was happily eating or screaming a conversation. I sat down in my previous spot and so did Sugawara and Kageyama. Everyone looked between Kageyama and I questioningly the silence was only broken by Kuroo "So.....?" I was getting ready to say something but before I could even open my mouth Iwa-Chan said"Obviously nothing happened they hate each other" you'd be surprised. 

The orange haired chibi didn't seem as convinced as the others were he snapped his head around to face Kageyama "did he do something Kageyam? You look especially mad" he said with worry laced in his words "Tsukishima smirked from the arm chair he was sitting on "how cute, shortie can see when his boyfriend is angrier than usual" I heard Yamaguchi snicker next to him Kageyama and Hinata both, as if practiced, turned their heads and shouted "shut up!" Kuroo was laughing like an idiot in the corner and finally took a breathe long enough to say "is he wrong?"

Kageyama and Hinata suddenly looked very on edge  Kageyam shouted "yes!" And Hinata followed with "I'd never date that Baka!" While crossing his hands and pouting "Shut up Hinata Boke! I'm the one that wouldn't date you!" Smacking the back of his head. The smaller of the two flung their hands up to were he was hit and was ready to start an argument but Yaku intervened "Ok we get it, you wouldn't date each other, calm down" lev started snickering and hid his face behind his hand's "mom" he murmured except every body heard Yaku snapped his head around almost demon like and glared at him "I will kick your ass lev" he stated "Yeah cause it's the only thing you can reach on him" Tsukishima nonchalantly stated like he had not just signed his death certificate.

Yaku was already moving his tiny little legs over to where Tsukishima was sitting but Kuroo and Sugawara jumped up and held him back. After about 5 minutes of empty threats being thrown around the room at each other they, meaning Yaku, calmed down.

"Well then I'm going to spin" piped up the freckle faced boy sitting next to Tsukishima's chair.

A/N

Boom. Written, edited (even though badly) and published in one day all while having my brother's holy communion I think that's an achievement for me sorry again that it took so long and wowie is this a long chapter. Could you tell I've been having fun doing Oikwaw's POV?😃 anyways... bye bye have a Good Morning/Day/Night🌸