~Chapter 10~

Kenma's POV

I shrugged and leaned forward to spin the bottle, I wasn't too enthusiastic about spinning or this game in general but might as well join in not to spoil the fun for everyone else right? I already had the sneaking suspicion that it wouldn't land on Kuroo, I'd already gone into the closet with him once and I doubted that fate would allow it to happen once again, this made me slightly interested in who it would land on.

I spun the bottle and around it went like it had so many other times tonight before landing on...Shoyo. It could be worse if I'm being completely honest. Hinata had just now noticed that the bottle had landed on him, he clapped his hands shouting "Oh yay!" and sprung. I got up as well, notably less enthusiastic, handed my ds to Kuroo and started to leave the room with Shoyo. I glanced back to see if Kuroo was actually taking proper care of my ds but instead became the recipient of a threatening glare from Kageyama. If looks could kill I would be 6 feet under by now, I quickly snapped my head back forward leaving the room completely with, a little bit shaken from my near death experience.

We'd made it to the closet and stood there looking at each other in silence, it wasn't an uncomfortable quiet but not an entirely comfortable one either, more of silence in anticipation for something interesting to happen. In the silence Shoyo spoke up "Well we're both in relationships so..." he wasn't wrong, Kageyama had practically claimed him in front of everyone and Kuroo and I... we're not exactly dating, like I said, we haven't talked about it yet but we have confessed our love for each other so that obviously means something. 

Even then I'm sure that Kuroo wouldn't mind just one, small kiss right? Shoyo has been one of the only people that I've been able to become friends with so quickly and it's not like I'm extremely eager to kiss him or anything, it's just that the thought has crossed my mind before and I wouldn't be entirely against the act. Before my brain could catch up with what my mouth was doing I had already said "I don't mind".

"Really?" He replied obviously shocked by what I had said. I've already started going ahead with it might as well just go ahead and bring it home right? "If I wasn't sure I wouldn't have said it" I said in response. We shuffled ourselves, rather awkwardly, so that we were in kissing distance between each other, inching in slowly I closed my eyes and turned my head while leaving a soft kiss on his lips, the faint smack of our lips could be heard if you strained your ears. 

The kiss wasn't bad, but it wasn't exactly amazing either. It wasn't nearly as heated or as heavy as what Kuro and I had done, didn't make my skin tingle and my face heat up in the same way Kuroo had, it didn't leave me panting for breathe or seeing sparks like Kuroo had and it held no where near as much passion and love as what Kuroo and I had shared. But it was still nice i guess, and it had definitely satisfied my curiosity and I told Hinata as such.

"That wasn't bad" I said filling the empty space between us, we had stepped backwards from each other so we weren't as close anymore but if I wanted to (which I don't) I would probably be able to lean in and kiss him again. He chuckled "You're right" he said in almost a blur of words, every word chasing after the other as if he was in a competition to speak the fastest "You seem extra hyper" i commented, a small part of me was worried that it was because of the kiss and i felt bad cause it didn't give me that same buzz, but a much more rational part of me said it's probably the candy that he has been shoveling into his mouth this whole evening finally kicking in.

"It's the candy" he replied practically buzzing on the spot, I thought as much. 

"I figured as much" I said. Hinata started to rock back and forth on the balls of his feet and fiddling with his hands, probably to release some of the energy he had built up  we  talked for a bit about random stuff: volleyball, school, a new game I'd been playing before Hinata asked "How much longer do you think it'll be?" it felt like we had been in the dark closet for ages, though I didn't  know the answer to his question "It feel shorter when you're kissing someone" I answered instead, it's true and Hinata agreed with me "Yeah, I didn't think Kageyama would claim me like that in front of everyone" I hadn't either to be honest, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they looked each other but Kageyama seemed like more of the shy type, it caught me and probably everyone else off guard when he kissed Hinata in the open like that " I don't think anyone else was either" I replied before a soft knocking was heard at the door followed by Sugawara's voice  saying "You guys can come out now".

We opened the door and my eyes were immediately assaulted by the by the bright light of the rest of house, I rubbed at my while they were still readjusting and started walking back to the living room with everyone else I could make out Kageyama's voice talking to Hinata "You two better not have done anything" I'm sure the words we're supposed to sound threatening but the came out rather insecure instead "Nothing too drastic" I heard Hinata's voice reply nonchalantly "Wait what does-" Kageyama started but was interrupted, by this time i could see clearly again and looked back to see Bokuto starting to talk.

"I'm saying this right now. If Kuroo and I go in there, there will not be Hinata level things going on in there" He said as we entered the living room again, Hinata looked very confused "What do you mean Hinata level?" He asked  trying to figure out if he should be offended or not. No one answered him, instead Sugawara asked "What do you mean? Are you two together?" while taking his place on the floor raising an eyebrow at the two "No" Kuroo answered "But we've done some not Hinata level stuff" he finished with a suggestive smirk and a chuckle that he shared with Bokuto, I scrunched my nose at that, sure, I'm not surprised, but a hint of jealousy crept up the back of my throat.

Hinata was still very confused though "What do you mean by that?!" he asked again, his voice bordering frantic, this time Kuroo answered him  "Don't worry about it Chibi-chan" He sat down and I took my place next to him and retrieving my ds and returning to my game and allowing the conversation to turn into background music.

"Hey, that's my nickname for him!" Oikawa protested when his nickname was plagiarized, "Too bad" Kuroo laughed leaning back on his hands. 

Lev then excitedly called out "I'm going now!".

A/N

lol hiya! ...been a while huh? I don't really have an excuse I really don't have the love for this series that I started out with mainly because I've moved on from stuff like this as a person, but! I will continue to write when I can, I also started GCSE prep this year so i've really been focusing on school, I'm really sorry for the wait ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY LIKE 27K??!?!?!? OMG THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND VOTES AND COMMENTS AND IT REALLY IS A MOTIVATOR TO KEEP THIS GOING!! anyways...bye bye! have a nice Day/Night🌸

Question: You guys know that Tsukishima is obsessed with dinosaurs and I have a head cannon has an obsession with bugs, If they had a kid what do you think they would be obsessed with?