~ Chapter 7 ~

Kuroo's POV

"I'm going now!" I call out before anyone else can volunteer. I might as well get it over with seeing as I'm the one that suggested the game... and if I'm gonna get a chance to kiss Kenma might as well do it before anyone else get's the chance to right?

I spun the bottle considerably lighter than the others did because Kenma was sat only one person away from It spins 2 times very slowly then inches past the person sat right next me and I would just like to say a quick thank you to laws of physics because it lands of Kenma.

He looked up from his game for the first time during my spin and gazes down on the end of the bottle that was facing him before snapping his eyes back to the console that was in his hands and continuing "I don't want to" Kenma said rather definitively which hurt my feelings a bit "Why not?" I asked wanting even the slightest of a reason for rejection "because your going to do something" he answered finally pausing his game and putting it on his lap to fix me with a not very nice look "But you'd like that" I smirked raising an eyebrow.

He didn't reply only sighing and standing up "Shoyo, can you make sure that none of these idiots touch my ds?" He said turning towards the carrot top "'course Kenma" he beamed reaching over to take it from his hands. He uttered a thanks before walking towards the hallway but before he crossed the threshold he turned around and looked at me "well come on then" he mumbled before leaving and going to the, now iconic, room with me scrambling to catch up behind him.

Once I stepped in the room I kabedoned Kenma caging him in my arms "Kuro what are you doing?" he asked eyes slightly wider then usual from the shock of being pinned against a wall "You know when you said I'd do something?" I asked dropping my voice and leaning closer to his face he slightly nodded his head "Well now that you've put the idea in my head..." I trailed off bringing one hand up to cup his cheek while the other was still on the side of his face.

"Kur-" he started before I connected our lips, it was a slow, closed mouth kiss but it was great.  I felt him reach his hand up a nd entangle them with my hair, slightly pulling on the individual strands, I took it as an invitation. I traced my tongue along his bottom lip silently asking for entrance and he allowed it, parting his lips so that I could slide my tongue into his mouth. I took my time to explore the inside of his mouth not leaving anywhere untouched before finally making my way to his tongue and engaging in a futile battle for dominance that I won.

I took my hand from the wall and slipped it underneath his shirt exploring every inch of his chest. I ran my hands over his stomach circling his belly button before slowly moving up to his chest I took his nipple in my thumb and index finger and squeezed slightly, drawing a moan from him that I caught in the kiss as he tugged on my hair, only encouraging me. I continued to let my hands roam over his chest drawing soft whimpers from him whilst kissing him deeper making sure that when this was over there would be no part of his mouth that would be a surprise to me. 

I was eventually dragged out of this lust driven moment with the reminder that it was probably nearing the end of the 7 minutes. I withdrew my hands from his shirt, returning it to it's previous place on the wall in front of me and finally  after a few almost desperate kisses I retracted my face but not moving from the position that I held, inches from his face letting my lips linger almost teasingly close to his. I watched him open his eyes through my half lidded ones

"K-kuro" he stammered out his chest heaving trying to regain the air that he lacked for the past few minutes. I tried to smirk but it presented itself as more of a goofy grin "Man your so cute Ken" I said accidently voicing my thoughts giggling slightly. He quickly regained his stand offish nature "Be quiet" He mumbled turning his head away from me I took his chin in my hand, turned his faced and kissed him again it was a lingering kiss and as I moved back I asked "Is that quiet enough?" another smirk creeping onto my face he rolled his eyes at me and turned away again huffing slightly, I chuckled and thought it's now or never "I love you Kenma" I said barely over a whisper.

His head snapped back around and I stared at his golden eyes, my heart dropped at the look of shock on his face but then he started blushing and his gaze dropped "I love you two" he squeaked out as quiet as I had "How cute" I turn around and see Bokuto leaning on the door frame. That damn owl. He turned around to where Oikawa was stood behind him and said "I called it bye the way" This idiot "Shut up owl" I laughed and left the room with Kenma trailing behind me who now seemed unfazed.

We walked into the living room and Oikawa gestured between himself and Bokuto announcing to the room "So did we call it or what?" "We called it" Bokuto answered for the room high fiving Oikawa "It wasn't that hard to guess" Yaku shrugged going through a box of Poki's with Lev "Shut up Yaku" is all I could say. I mean it couldn't have been that obvious, could it? I mean if Kenma didn't know the- "I don't think it's a good idea to tell Yaku to shut up" Lev said finishing the stick he was eating and going in for another one when Yaku swatted his hand away pulling the box closer to himself. So they weren't sharing Lev's just a thief "I think that logic only applies to you" Kenma sneered at Lev before collecting his ds from Hinata "Thanks Shoyo" he said before slouching onto the couch that was nearest to him "so are you together or not?" Iwaizumi asked tugging Oikawa by his sleeve so that he would sit down "Haven't talked about it" Kenma answered, back to his usual stoic self and before I could add any input Suga's voice called from somewhere on the floor.

"Well I'm going now"

A/N

heyyy, how y'all doing?? anyways sorry for disappearing but at least I posted something right?😀 I'm really sorry I really hope that you can forgive me and any of my spelling mistakes I don't like how comfy I was writing this anyways... have a Good Morning/Day/Night🌸