~Chapter 1~

Asahi  POV

Another sleepover. Suga's parents sure out a lot, I'm not complaining an excuse to see Noya again today.

I walk to the door and press the doorbell I can't hear that many people, looks like I'm early. The door opens and I'm greeted by Suga  "oh hey Asahi your kind of early" Suga say's with his smile bright as ever "Yeah, well better to early than late" I chuckle, I didn't know I was that early. "Well seeing as you're early you can help us put out snacks" Daichi says while emerging from behind Suga with a bag of chips in his hand. I just sigh and walk I'm not getting out of it.

I helped them get snacks and soon everyone else had arrived and we ordered pizza, we ended up eating all the food pretty quickly mainly because of Tanaka, Noya and Hinata (they ate two pizza's between the three of them) "Hey Noya, Tanaka other people need to eat" Daichi says "Okay then DAD" Noya says back with a laugh which received a great deal of laughter and a death glare from Daichi.

Sometimes I wonder how he just answers back to people and says what's on his mind without any regards for what's going to happen later I guess that's kind of why I like him and maybe his hair and his honesty or just his overall charisma.

"Who wants to play seven seconds in heaven" Oikawa suggests.                                                                     "Sounds fun" Kuroo agrees quite enthusiastically "Count me out" Kenma snaps without looking up from his game "Come on Ken, please" Kuroo pleads while making puppy eyes at Kenma. He looks up for only a slight moment to meet the others eyes "Fine, whatever" he groaned and darted his head back down to his game.

"Daichi, Asahi and I will play" Suga calls from across the room "I never agreed to that but, oh well" I sigh and I immediately regret it what if it lands on Noya what do I do then?  "I'll play! Tanaka and Hinata will play too" a loud voice says from beside me and snaps me out of my thoughts. It's Nishinoya. "Yeah! 7 minutes in heaven sounds fun" an exited red head agrees.

"Hey Hey Hey! don't leave me out" Bokuto shouts as he leaves the kitchen with a bag of chips "No one ever leaves you out because your too loud and annoying to forget" Akashi says with a deadpan voice following behind him "why must you always tear me down?!" he grabs his heart and says it with a fake hurt in his voice he then turned back to us "Akashi's playing to" he says with a smirk "I was planning on playing anyways" Akaashi retorts.

"Count Lev and I in" Yaku says "Yay!" Oikawa claps his hands "I'll play as well" Kiyoko says "Well if Kiyoko is playing I w-will too" Yachi manages to stutter from the corner of the room "Yes!!!" Tanaka shouts this as soon he hears Kiyoko "don't be a perv" Daichi sighs  "I'm not" he says defensively "Yes!" Nishinoya does the same as Tanaka  "Same for you Noya"                                           "Sorry sir" He say's mockingly.

"I can't let Oikawa play without me there, He'll ruin everything" Iwaizumi sneers and shoots a glare at Oikawa "Iwa-chan you're so mean" He pouts and crosses his arms "I don't care you deserve it" Iwaizumi reply's "Ushijima and i will play as well" Tendou announces "I just convinced Tsukki to play as well!" Yamaguchi claps with a smile "Whatever" Tsukishima roles his eyes. 

"Well looks like that's everyone" Kuroo smiles

A/N                                                                                                                                                                                             I am extremely sorry this took so long I didn't know how to start it but now we should be good this is updated every other day. Have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night :)