Friends?

Then she did something I never expected. She hugged me. Not like she was in love with me, more like she was comforting me. 

"But one thing bothers me." She stated. "You always have your head down, and you look so sad, and it hurts me. I hate it when people are depressed. It really breaks my heart, which is why I'm making an effort here. If you want to, I would be more than willing to be friends. If you're not ready for whatever reason, you can always come talk to me, but you seem like a really nice person. So...." she released me from her embrace which left my heart fluttering. 

"That's nice, but I hope you won't be offended when I say that I can't right now. Please understand, because you seem like a really good person." I replied, trying to seem as chill about it as possible. Because for the first time in a long time, I was happy. Which is why I needed time. I needed time to think over how this girl made me feel.

"I understand. When you're ready, come talk to me." And with that, she ran off into the school courtyard, swallowed by the swarm of people rushing to get to class on time, which I should probably start doing as well. 

***Y/n POV***

You walked away from him smiling ear to ear. You were  so happy. You wanted to be friends, but you also understood that he needed time. 

You didn't know his past, and had to respect that. But, You were starting to fall for him, and You didnt know if You were making it obvious. 

He was really handsome, and he seemed like a good person. 

You realized with a shock that You were extremely late for class. You looked at my watch. 9:32. Class started twelve minutes ago. 

You ran to class and found a seat near a boy that looked about the same age as me. It was the only open seat nearby, so You plopped myself down in a chair and lightly bowed your head in apology for being late. 

You took out your notes, and the teacher started his lesson. It was math, your least favorite subject. At one point, the teacher told you to pair up with our desk partners to do a group assignment. 

You didn't really want to do it with your partner, because he head been awkwardly staring at you throughout the entire class. 

It made you really uncomfortable. You turned to work with him. He seemed like a really shy boy, so You didn't expect him to try anything with me.

 We were pretty close since we were table mates, so your knees nearly touched. 

All of the sudden You felt a cold touch at the hem of your skirt, pretty far up your thigh. It was his freaking hand. 

He was basically harassing you, but he knew you well enough to know that You wouldn't interrupt the class to tell on him.

 You gave him a glare, but he only returned it with a smirk. Where are people when You need them the most.

 You wanted to get out of the uncomfortable situation, so You raised your hand and excused yourself  to the bathroom.

You were  about halfway there when You heard footsteps running behind you. It was him. You started to walk faster, and faster, until You were almost to the restroom, but he kept coming.

 You ended up running away, but he was faster. You felt his tight grip around your upper arm. He pinned you to the wall facing him.

You were in the middle of the freaking high school hallway for goodness sake. Your heart was pounding hard against your chest. 

You could only hear his heavy breathing and your pounding heart. Every second seemed to go by a hundred times slower, and the air became thick with his scent. Your eyes were tearing up as he played with your shirt collar. 

"I wonder what you look like beneath that tight blouse of yours.And I swear they make those skirts too short." He said in a half whisper. 

"Stop this." You tried to sound as upset as possible, but your voice was quavering, so it didn't sound as threatening as You meant it to. "Stop it right now."

"Or what kitten?" He replied with a smirk and a seductive laugh.

"I...I....I'll..tell everyone." You replied, not really knowing what to say in this situation. 

His arm was on the wall behind you and his grip loosening, only to let his hand travel to the buttons of your shirt. He unbuttoned the first one. 

You couldn't move.

 The second one as well. 

You were stuck in his grip.

He almost got the third one undone when he was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"HEY!" Called a voice You had longed to hear. "What the heck do you think you're doing? Get your nasty hands off her body you freak!!"

It was......

Thank you guys so much for reading! Stay tuned for chapter 4!