Y/N?

VOTE. COMMENT. READ.
*unedited*

You looked up to see a face you really wish you hadn't seen.

"Taehyung?" You asked, your vision a blurry mess.

He looked shocked, but then it changed into a smirk once he noticed your outfit.

"Why, you loook goooood toniiiiight" He whistled,  and took a step closer to you

You were drunk, and apparently people had told you that you were a rollercoaster of emotions when you were drunk, so you bursted into tears.

"Taehyungieeee, I skorry.."

the waterworks had begun, and showed no signs of stopping.

"Whyyyy are youu crying when I gave youuu a frickin coomplimetttt?" He said slurring his words.

"I threw up my guts on your pretty chest," You replied sorrowfully, "I know not what I'm do."

All of the sudden You had a British accent, and Areum had noticed the conflict.

"Is oky." He replied and took off his shirt, revealing his toned chest, "see? I solved the problem!"

He smiled, but it was soon replaced by a smirk.

"What do you say....*dramatic pause* nous dansons?" He recited in perfect French, dramatically flipping his bangs, and reaching out his hand.

You stood there baffled, and your face grew red as a tomato. You couldn't help but drag your eyes down his chest, and drool over those perfect chocolate abs.

"Hahaha...like what you see" he asked

"In your dreams Tae" you replied coldly, turning your head away , as a light blush crept along your face.

"Aww....little y/n is shyyyy!" He uwu-ed
(Lol idk if that's a word, but now it is)

"Am not." You murmured

"What was that?"

"I am not shy!" You shouted and spun around with tears forming in your eyes again, you were finally getting sober.

"I think you are..." he nagged "everyone! Y/N is such a shy babie!"

He just wanted to get on your nerves, and sadly, he did.

You walked right up to him, and gave him a good slap on the face.

He flinched, and turned to face you slowly.

Obviously, he had forgotten his position in the music industry.

You thought of that slap as a way of helping him, but he had other plans.

"Oh, so you wanna play y/n? Cuz I know a game we can play tonight..." he smirked

He stepped even closer, to the point that your noses touched.

You couldn't deny that you wanted it, but he had a reputation to keep up, and he didn't realize that right now, so you had to stop.

"This isn't a good idea." You said, pushing his chest away.

"Why not, princess?" He smirked, grabbing your hand that was pushing him away

"Like it or not Tae, but you have a life, and it doesn't involve me, so I would appreciate it if you didn't get us both bound up in some stupid celebrity dramas." You said in an aggressive tone.

You weren't necessarily mad, but you needed to get to him.

He stepped back, and by now, there were a few people gathered around you, taking including Areum, and Taehyung's bodyguards.