Wasted

"No. You're the strongest person I know." Taehyung remarked. He turned to me, with a single crystal teardrop rolling from his eye.

————————- ————————————————————————————————

*** Y/N POV***

Jungkooks words stung in your head like a fresh wound. "Don't come back."

Why? 

What had you done wrong to him? Or maybe it was what you hadn't done.

But, you had been there for him. You had even helped him to the hospital and stayed the night there just to see him get better.

Sure, he had experienced a difficult past, but how could you help if you didnt have a clue to what was going on. 

You were exiting the hospital, and were walking out the exit near the waiting room, when a tall, handsome, man with golden brown hair came running up to you. 

As he neared you, you recognized him as Kim Taehyung (V) from BTS.

'This has to be a dream'  you thought.

Your bias. Your idol. The person you looked up to the most, stood right in front of you, asking you something.

Hold up... ASKING YOU SOMETHING?!

It wasn't a dream. 

As you were internally freaking out, you were externally just standing there, gaping at him.

"Um, hello?" He asked, waving a hand in front of your face

You blinked hard. OMO. You definitely looked like an idiot standing before all his glory, gaping like a fish out of water.

"Oh my garsh, hey!" You said, trying to sound casual, and obviously failing.

What could you excpect from a crazy fangirl? You were trying...

"Do you know my brother Jungkook?" He questioned.

BROTHER JUNGKOOK?!?! Ok y/n. Calm the shibal down.

"Um, yes." I didn't know if I should tell him about what just happened if it was his brother. "You are Kim Taehyung, am I right?"

"No. You are wrong." He remarked with a poker face...... which was soon replaced by a boxy grin, "I'm just messing with you. Yes, I am Taehyung. I'm assuming you know V?"

"Oh DO I?" You exclaimed with a squeal, "I'm sorry, I'm overreacting. It's just not every day that you meet your idol!"

He chuckled lightly, and rubbed his neck as his cheeks turned a slight pinkish color, "Well, it's always nice to meet an ARMY. Thank you for supporting us." He bowed slightly.

(A/N- btw this is what he looks like at this time. Ignore Namjoon in the background😅)

 Ignore Namjoon in the background😅)