Movie Night

Taehyung p.o.v

So, it's been a few weeks since Jungkook almost burned down the kitchen, kissed y/n, and slept outside.

Yes, his punishment was to sleep outside for 2 nights.

The mess was so huge that even the cleaners hired another cleaner to help.

I mean, I didn't blame them.

There were still remains of flour that I found randomly around the kitchen.

Me and y/n have gotten to be best friends, and we have had so much time to spend together,

However, my time will be cut short because we have the Love Yourself Tour coming up.

I'm like, really excited, but at the same time, I'm worried for y/n and Jungkook.

I mean, Jungkook has been staying with me ever since the accident, so I don't know if he's ready to go home to our parents yet.

They've been fighting a bit lately, so I don't know, if he should go just yet.

I don't want him home alone either.

Today I've been packing for the Tour, and I'm getting more and more excited.

It's been forever since I've seen ARMY, and they miss us too, so it'll be so nice to see our fans again.

*time skip one hour*

I was just finished packing, when I noticed it was time for y/n and Jungkook to be home.

I rushed downstairs, and made sure everything looked nice, and made sure I didn't smell too bad.

Everyday I looked forward to seeing y/n.

No doubt I had developed feelings for her, and the thing is, I'm pretty sure it's in a romantic way.

I haven't told Jungkook or her yet, but I plan too soon.

I mean, even I can see that I make it pretty obvious, but with my career, I don't want to stress her out.

She's still in high school, and has to worry about studies.

*ding-dong*

(I'm sorry, I just had too.)

Finally they were home.

I rushed to the door to greet them, but then thought that that may be too much.

I went back to the living room, and sat down on one of the lounge chairs comfortably.

The door opened and closed, and I heard small footsteps hurrying my way.

"Are you okay?"

A very worried looking y/n was standing over me.

She still had her backpack on, and she looked so good in her uniform.

No doubt she was the prettiest girl to ever walk out of that school.