I'm sorry.....

It was....

Jungkook. It was Jungkook who was saving you from this perv. You wanted to run into his embrace, but you knew that wouldn't  be possible given your current state. 

Your tears had made your mascara run like crazy, and your tears had stained your red and puffy eyes, your sight was constantly blurred, and your knees were wobbling, your hands, shaking. 

You couldn't see your reflection, but you knew you looked similar to death. 

Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain in your upper abdomen, it was the perv shoving his elbow in your stomach, pulling you back to your current situation. 

He was towering over you, and Jungkook was taking powerful strides towards him, staring daggers.

 You felt the tense air, and you knew Jungkook was mad. Furious even. He stood inches away from the perv, and yelled.

"I told you already. DONT. TOUCH. HER." 

With that said, he threw a punch at the pervs face, and he landed on the ground with a loud thud. Body limp. Jungkook kicked his side, making him arch his back, and let out a loud groan of pain.

 He kneeled over the him, one knee on each side of his body, and threw multiple punches at his face, until blood, sweat, and tears could be seen on the his face. 

"Please...." he cried out with desperateness. "Please... leave me alone...I won't touch her ever again. I promise."

Jungkook laughed at his weak attempt. "You must take me for an idiot if you think I'd believe that, jerk!" And threw another punch at his face. 

He was probably close to unconsciousness when Jungkook ceased fire with him. Jungkook wasn't completely bruiseless either, with blood trickling down his chin from his nose, which had been punched hard enough to make him wince in pain. 

Immediately after the fight had ended, he came over to you and opened his arms to receive you into his warm, and comforting embrace. 

***J.JK POV***

I opened my arms to embrace her fragile body that had been mistreated. I didn't mean to go full out beast mode on that guy, but I just couldn't stand to see someone be so helpless and hurt. I had seen enough of that in my past.

 I had thought a lot about what she told me earlier, I think it's a good idea to have someone to rely on, and someone to share your pain with. But that was also my main concern. 

I didn't want her or me to get hurt. I cared about her already, even though I haven't even known her for a week. 

Her sobbing broke my thoughts. Her tears had soaked my blazer, and she was shaking in my arms.

 We had just had a fight in the middle of the hallway during  class, so I wasn't surprised when a teacher and a few other students had started to crowd around us. I knew I was going to be punished for my careless actions, but I couldn't control myself. 

This guy had harassed a helpless girl, and that was the furthest from right. I was pulled from the embrace by a tight grip on both of my biceps. 

It was the teacher, as I expected, pulling me to the office. Y/n stood there, tears still running down her face, but slower now. I felt myself being pulled along in the hall, but my mind was capturing me away from reality. 

Memories from that September night overwhelmed me, and numbed my body, sending chills down my spine. 

Run...

Just go.....

I'll be there by midnight.....

I hate you!

I won't leave you....

I promise.....

My own words stung me like a knife through the heart. So many promises were broken that night. I wanted to make up for my past with this girl, but I didn't want to hurt anyone. 

Not again. I would never forgive myself if I broke her heart, but she was slowly convincing me. Breaking down my wall of 'protection'.

***y/n pov***

Jungkook was being dragged off by a teacher, and you just stood there. Everyone was staring at you, wondering what had happened. 

You were still basically bawling your eyes out, but not only because of the perv, because of Jungkook. He was there for you. He actually cared. Around him, you didn't feel invisible, you felt the opposite. 

He made you happy, and gave you a weird fluttering feeling inside. You loved his presence, and his embrace was so soothing. Him stroking your hair, telling you that it was ok. You were so thankful to him. 

If he hadn't been there, at that time and place, who knows what could have happened. The perv lying on the floor disgusted you. You hated him. 

He deserved to be expelled, but truthfully, it was Jungkook who was at more risk. He might be blamed for what happened, so you ran to the office with all of the strength left in your weak body. 

When you reached the office, he was sitting slumped over in a chair. It had not even been five minutes since you saw him last, but somehow he looked different. 

His eyes were dark and empty and his head was bent over in an odd way. The blood on his clothes didn't improve his appearance, but you couldn't help noticing that he just looked so.......broken. 

You felt that it was now your turn to comfort him. You took a seat in the chair next to him, and put your hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry." He said with obvious sorrow in his voice

"What do you have to be sorry for?" I asked, shocked at his words.

Thank you guys for reading, this chapter was a little bit longer than my other chapters, and I wail try to make my chapters longer. I'm sorry that I can't post more often, I'm extremely busy b/c of school and sports, but I will try to post more when summer vacation comes. Today is my 6 month anniversary of being ARMY btw. Hooray! BTS makes me so happy and I'm so thankful to them. Please appreciate them today! This is extremely unedited btw.(sorry) stay tuned for chapter 5! Thank you guys!