Don't come back.

Finally, Jungkook's point of view😅 sorry for the wait...

***J.JK POV***

I tiredly opened my eyes to find a sobbing y/n at my bedside.

Her hands were clutching the white sheets of the bed covers, and it was a light shade of grey from her tears.

I sat up in the bed groggily, and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

I took a good look at her, and softly called her name,

"Y/n?"

No response. I said in a little louder voice,

"Kim y/n?"

She must be crying In her sleep I thought.

I grasped her shoulder and squeezed it slightly.

I nearly fell out of bed and cursed loudly when she abruptly sat up and scrambled backwards.

"Jungkook?" She questioned, coming back towards the bed.

"Yes?" I replied questioning her strange behavior.

"I-I.. A-ARE YOU O-OK?" she practically shrieked before embracing me tightly.

She squeezed the air right out of my lungs, sobbing into my shoulder.

We sat there for a minute or so before I could gather enough breath to reply.

"C-can you please get off? I kind of broke a rib." I breathed, punching her biceps slightly "and I'm alright by the way. Other than being in pain and tired."

"Sorry...." she responded 

"I-I..guess I had a nightmare." She said pulling away "sorry for startling you.."

Her face turned a light shade of pink, probably realizing that she had just cried, AND hugged me right after waking up on MY bed.

I wanted to ask her what it was about, but if she wanted to tell me, she probably would have already.

I decided to completely change the subject.

"So, what did the doctor say?" I wondered out loud

"Well, he said that it was good that I brought you as soon as I did, or else your worlds could have been fatal. Your lung collapsed, so that explained the breathing issues."

"Thank you. Really, I guess you're the 'ANPANMAN' in this story..." I let a chuckle roll off my chest

She giggled.

She giggled...

We ran around the front yard, our feet padding the soft, green grass.

I looked up, and saw the paper airplanes flying and we tossed them about the clean spring air.

The wind twirled the small crafted paper about, and carried it a length in the current flow of the breeze.

Her yellow dress printed with white daisies, was ruffled in the breeze along with the breathy giggles that came from her pure mouth.

That mouth that would one day scream pain.

'Jungkook, I'm sorry.' She said over the line.

11:52 p.m on a Tuesday night.

Don't do it.

 I warned her.

'Jungkook?'

'JUNGKOOK?'

***