Pool Party

Y/N p.o.v

You covered you eyes to shield them from the strip of sunlight that was blinding you.

You groaned, and lazily rolled over to find your phone.

You blindly patted around what you thought was your bedside table to find your phone, but no success.

You opened your eyes, and realized you weren't in your bed.

You laid there for an hour or so, because it was Saturday, you let yourself sleep in.

Nothing important was happening, and you just decided to wait until Tae or Jungkook came in to wake you.

*time skip two hours=10.am."

*knock, knock*

*no response*

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

*still no response*

All of the sudden you heard a loud trumpet noise from beside you.

You jerked you hand to slap it away, but instead hit something soft, followed by a "Owwiiiieeeeeee" and a line of profanities.

You instinctively sat up, but regretted it when cold water got poured on your head.

You looked up to see a pouty bunny looking back at you.

"Oh my garsh. No need to wake me up like that. I was enjoying my Saturday until you came." You pouted angrily.

"WELL, if you hadn't slapped my face, I wouldn't have done it."

You looked at the phone he was holding to see a sound app opened.

He knew how much you valued your sleep, and now that you had gotten up, he knew he should skidaddle.

He quickly walked out, making sure to shut the door behind him.

You groaned loudly, and pulled the silky sheets over your head to protect yourself from traces of humanity that might come back.

I heard a quiet knock on my door and knew it was Taehyung.

You quickly called out "just a minute."

Sure you guys were like best friends, but you still cared about your appearance around him.

He shouted an 'okay' back. You ran to the attached bathroom, and comes through your hair with your fingers, wetted your eyelashes, and washed away the crusty drool that had gathered around your mouth.

You exited the bathroom, and jumped back in bed, making it look like you never left, and shouted "you can come in now."

Taehyung slowly opened the door, and chuckled at the sight of you, who had obviously been to the bathroom already.

"What?" You asked, tilting your head

"Nothing...you're just cute." He replied, sitting next to you, and squishing your cheek.

You blushed furiously for some reason, and immediately turned your face away.

You covered your face with your sheets again, and tried to recollect yourself.

"Oh oh....is my y/n shy?" Taehyung teased

Now was your turn to get back at him. You smirked under the sheets.

You slowly pulled down the covers, and seductively crawled towards him.

His giggling instantly stopped, and he gulped.