Part 27

Part 27

Everyone reached Sheesh Mahal and went to their rooms directly. Thankfully no one are there to ask any questions seeing their tensed faces.

The rest of the day went in a wink. No one talked about the incident to anyone. Payal and Karan sensed something is wrong with the palace while Khushi was totally confused. She wanted to ask someone who knows about it better.

In the evening, Khushi stood at the balcony of the room. She was lost in her own thoughts of what happened the following day. She was confused as to how she went near that palace. Thinking about she just looked around and to her surprise, she can see the old restricted palace from the place she is standing.. She didn't observed it until now.. One can have better view of old palace from the Sheesh Mahal.

"Khushi" Karan came to call Khushi.

"Bhai. See there. We can see that old palace from here" said Khushi showing Karan the palace.

Karan looked at the palace from far and sighed.

"Khushi. Forget about that palace and what happened today. Let's go. Papa is calling" said Karan and took Khushi from there holding her hand while Khushi was constantly looking back.

It was Night. Everyone are at the dining table including Guptas and Raizadas. They all talked about the preparations to be done for the marriage and ceremony of selecting Raizada bride. When those talks are going on, Khushi got a flashes of Arnav's marriage just like in her dream. She shook her head and came out of her dream flashes. She was confused why she is getting Arnav's marriage flashes.

After dinner, when everyone left for their respective rooms, Khushi informed Payal she will come after spending sometime in the garden. Sensing that her sister needed some time to cope up with what happened today, Payal agreed.

When Khushi was walking in the garden relaxing herself with fresh air, Arnav entered there. She was too lost in her own thoughts and surroundings to observe Arnav there. Arnav cleared his throat gaining her attention. Khushi turned and looked at him. She was surprised to see him there.

"I Want to talk with you" said Arnav which made Khushi frown.

"What do you want talk with me ?"asked Khushi.

"About what happened today at that old palace" said Arnav.

Khushi became alert hearing it.

Seeing that her whole concentration is on him, Arnav continued, " Don't say to anyone what happened today. That Palace is a restricted area. No one from this village goes near that palace. Even talking about that palace is restricted."

Khushi was puzzled hearing it.

"But why ?"asked Khushi.

"Even I don't know about it. From the childhood we were taught not to go near that palace as it is haunted." Said Arnav.

"But I want to know about that palace. What ...."Khushi was going to ask something but Arnav cutoff her, " Don't ask anymore questions about the palace.. Forget about it. Don't raise your doubts in front of anyone. No one here likes to listen about that place."