Part 1

Part 1

Arnav, Akash, Manorama and Manohar lives in New Delhi.

Anjali along with her husband lives in ancestral house of Raizadas called as Sheesh Mahal in Ratanpur which is 12 kms away from Lucknow. Abhinav works as chief doctor of AR Hospitals which is situated in Lucknow.. AR hospitals was started by Anjali's fore fathers few decades ago.

Ratanpur:

Akash entered his village and the car was directed straight towards Sheesh Mahal. He went to Singapore on some work ten days back and returning now. He willingly sent Manorama and Manohar to Ratnapur so that Anjali will convince them to accept his love. Now, Anjali has not only really Manorama agree for marriage with Payal but also fixed his marriage date with Payal.

The Car soon reached Sheesh Mahal. Akash looked at the majestic palace shining with all its glory. Even the decades have passed but it's glory didn't fade away. This is the pride and symbol of Raizadas.

Car crossed the huge iron gates of Sheesh Mahal and entered into the front garden

Car crossed the huge iron gates of Sheesh Mahal and entered into the front garden. Akash saw his Dadi, Parents, Di and Jiju standing at the entrance. He got down from the car happily. He went near his Dadi, took her blessings. She kissed his forehead lovingly.. He then went to his parents and hugged them. Though his mother stiffened but his father patted his back. He came to his Di and Jiju. He hugged Anjali tightly whispering "Thank you soo much". Anjali understood why he said and smiled to him patting his cheeks. He then hugged his jiju who whispered congrats..

"Where is my Cute pie ?"asked Akash missing his niece.

"She still didn't return from School" said Anjali.

"Hari Prakash" shouted Anjali who brought aarti plate to her.. She did Akash's aarti and then everyone entered into the house.

"Akash. Now go and freshen up. Come for snacks" said Anjali.

Akash nodded his head and went upstairs before giving a glance to his mother who is still angry with him. Though she hugged him but he can say she is still not happy with the thought that he is going to marry Payal.

Anjali who observed this assured him with her eyes that everything will be fine.

Akash sighing went to his room.

Sometime Later:

Akash came out of his room freshening up when he heard noises from his Di's room which is beside to him.

Frowning he went there only to witness his Di shouting on his niece.

"Di" called Akash and went inside the room.