Part 2

Part 2

New York:

Arnav Singh Raizada entered into his room where he is staying from the past few days. Aman, his loyal employee followed him.

"Aman. Book my tickets for India. I need to leave within two days" said Arnav.

"OK ASR" said Aman, took leave from Arnav and left from there.

Arnav went to freshen up and came out.. He called the hotel reception and ordered for food.

His eyes fell on his family photo. He took it into his hands and looked into it.. The pic was taken during his marriage..Meera was happy to marry him wh

His Marriage with Meera Kapoor. Meera was daughter of family friend of Raizadas. She too joined his father's office after completing studies.. He met her many times during parties.. She became a good friend of him. When his Di came with his marriage proposal with Meera, he was surprised. He had never seen Meera as more than a friend. But he didn't have reason to reject the proposal too. Meera is a good girl. So, he accepted it thinking may be he can fall in love with her.. His marriage with Meera happened on a grand scale in Delhi.

When Meera said that she loves him on the first day of marriage, he was clearly surprised. Nevertheless, he tried to love her as a wife but couldn't.. He can't see her as more than a friend.. She too started working in AR. He was there for her as a friend always but he couldn't give her rights of a wife. But Meera had this hope that he will love her someday..

She waited for him two years but there is no improvement in their relation. She became upset and wanted to take a break.

Even family, who came to know the truth of their relation were worried

Even family, who came to know the truth of their relation were worried. He understood Meera's turmoil and allowed her to take a break so that both of them gets time to think about future.. She decided to leave for Shimla where her cousin is staying.. While travelling to Shimla, her car met with accident and burnt into ashes.. She left them forever.

Even now, he feels sorry and sad for her death as a friend but not as husband.. He, himself is surprised how he couldn't love a girl like Meera. Is something wrong with him ? Is his heart really a stone ?

The door bell rang bringing Arnav out of his thoughts. He went and opened the door. The room service came, kept the food and left from there.

In India:

Anjali came downstairs along with Pari.. Everyone are sitting in the hall except Avinash.

"Dadi, Akash. Shall we leave ?"asked Anjali.

"Haan Anjali Bitiya. Let's leave" said Dadi.

The trio along with Pari left for the temple.