Part 14

Part 14

At the outskirts of the village:

Khushi, Karan, Payal and NK along with the driver are waiting from the past half an hour for the car to arrive to pickup them.

Khushi is leaning on the car and observing the old palace.. She is feeling an unknown attraction towards the palace.. Payal is checking something in her mobile while NK and Karan strolling around observing surroundings.

"Jiji.. Let's go there" said Khushi.

"Where ?"asked Payal without lifting her head from the mobile.

" Into that old palace" said Khushi..

Payal looked up from her mobile without any surprise on her face.. She knew her sister will ask this as she observed Khushi was some what curious about that palace.

"No

"No. We can't" said Payal.

"Please jiji" said Khushi in a requesting tone.

Payal didn't raised her head from her mobile.. Khushi understood her jiji's answer and started towards NK.

"Dare you if you call NK to pull your adventurous stunt" said Payal with a strict tone.

"I Just want to see what is there in that palace" said Khushi..

"NO need for that.." said Payal looking up at Khushi.

Khushi pouted but Payal didn't budge.. Khushi stood there with a grumpy face.

Just then the car came to take them..

"Let's go" said Karan..

The trio agreed and got into the car..

Khushi turned to have a glance at palace.. Her eyes grew wide when she found a woman with red lehenga and jewellary standing at one of the corridor window looking towards her.. She can't see the woman's face clearly. Her long hair is covering her face.

Khushi's heart stilled seeing it..

"Stop the car" shouted Khushi..

The car stopped with a jerk hearing her shout..

"What happened Khushi ?"asked Karan

"Jiji.. See, there is a woman in that palace" shouted Khushi..

"What!!" said the trio.

"Haan.. I have seen her" said Khushi and got down from the car before anyone can stop her.

Karan, Payal, NK and the driver too got down from the car. They saw towards the palace but found none.

"Khushi.. There was no one" said Payal..

Khushi saw at that direction but to her surprise she didn't find anyone..