Part 3

Part 3

Akash and Pari on the other hand went towards Ramu, elephant..

"Ramu" called Akash and went near elephant..

Seeing Akash, Ramu nodded his big ears indicating he is happy to see him.. Akash slowly patted Ramu's trunk lovingly while Pari hugged his trunk.. Ramu lifted up Pari with his trunk making her squeal happily. Akash smiled seeing it..

Akash turned to Ramu's caretaker.

"Is he fine ?? Is he troubling you ?"asked Akash.

"No Chote Malik. Ramu never bothers me.. But sometimes, if I shouts he will become sad and won't eat. I have to persuade him again. He acts stubborn at times just like us" said Ramu's caretaker..

Akash smiled and patted Ramu's trunk who now kept Pari down..

"Ramu.. Again" said Pari indicating him to lift her again by his trunk..

Ramu happily did it again..

"He is soo happy to see you Chote Malik" said Ramu's caretaker.

"But when he sees Bhai, he will go mad with happiness" said Akash.

"Yeah. He likes Bade Malik a lot" said Ramu's caretaker.

"Ramu" Anjali and Dadi came there.

Ramu happily nodded his head seeing them.

Anjali came near Ramu, "This is for you Ramu"

Anjali offered him bananas which Ramu took happily and stuffed into his mouth with his trunk.

Raizadas stayed there for a while and left from there..

In Delhi:

Gupta House:

Shashi, Payal and Karan are in the study room discussing about a project.

"Where is the project file Karan ?"asked Shashi.

"Papa. I have asked Nk to mail it immediately but that idiot still didn't mailed it" said Karan.

"Call him once" said Shashi.

Karan took out his mobile and dialed NK who received on the second ring.

"Karan Bhai, I was going to call you." Said Nk

"When ? After six months.. NK, I asked you to mail me the project details.. You still didn't send them." asked Karan.

"Uffo Karan Bhai. I have mailed them just now.. You check your mail.. And don't scold me for mailing you late. It is all your little sister's fault" said NK.