Part 10

Part 10

Sheesh Mahal:

Arnav is talking to his manager in Delhi over the phone.

"I don't know what you do Mr.Mishra.. I want you to find out those two persons and complain to Police.. I want them to be behind the bars for trying to mess with me" said Arnav with serious tone..

"Yes ASR. Your work will be done" said Manager..

Arnav disconnected the call and turned to see Pari standing there with Avinash. He felt sorry for his niece. He went near her and kneeled down to her level.

"How is my Pari Baby ?"asked Arnav with a smile.

"I am fine Mamu" said Pari hugging him who hugged her back.

"Are you OK ?"asked Arnav coming out of the hug and cupping her face. Pari nodded her head cutely.

"Did you brought my toys and chocolates ?"asked Pari..

"Ofcourse.. How can I forgot what my Pari baby asked ?"said Arnav..

"Then, where are they ?"asked Pari..

"In bag. Wait, let me give you" said Arnav but Avinash stopped him and turned to Pari..

"Pari.. Let Mamu freshen up first.. He must be tired." Said Avinash. Pari nodded her head.

"arnav.. You first freshen up.. We will talk later" said Avinash..

Arnav nodded his head and Avinash left with Pari.

In Gupta House:

"What!!"

"What you did !!"

Both Karan and Payal almost shouted at the same time.

"Chill Jiji and Bhai.. I just played a prank" said Khushi.

"Did you really thought about the consequence before lieing ?"asked Payal.

"What Consequences jiji.. I didn't thought about anything. I just wanted to teach a lesson to that Laadgoverner and I did it.." said Khushi.

"What will happen after he went to his home ? Will he stay quiet ? What if he finds out and come here ?" asked Karan.

Khushi suddenly became serious hearing it..

"Even then you both are there to save her.. That is her biggest weapon.." said NK.. Khushi glared at him.

" Ok Leave her.. Where did your brain went ?? Why didn't you stop her ?"asked Karan.

"She asked me not to" said NK.

"Oh.. Will you go and fell in well if she says so.. She is a child and she doesn't know what is right and what is wrong.. But you are elder naa.. You didn't stopped her then and now mocking at her" said Payal.

"Wow.. Great!! Whatever she does.. In the end, I am the one to be blamed.." said NK.

"It is because you always help her in stupid pranks and both of you fall in mess" said Karan..

"Leave this time.. We are not helping you" said Payal and left from there..

Karan too left from there..

"Khush.. What will happen now ?"asked NK biting his nails..

"Nothing.. Don't worry"said Khushi with a cool tone..