Part 12

Part 12

Gupta House:

Payal came downstairs for breakfast.. Khushi is already present there having her breakfast.

Seeing Payal fully ready Garima asked, " Are you going somewhere ?"

"Haan Amma. I am going to office. "said Payal.

"But Payal, we are going to leave for Ratanpur day after tomorrow. We need to pack many things" said Garima.

"Relax Amma. I will come in two hours." Said Payal.

"But jiji, you said the work is small and will finish in half an hour yesterday" said Khushi.

"Yes, office work will finish early, then I am going to AR to meet Akash" said Payal.

Khushi gave a teasing grin to Payal while the later glared at her angrily.

"Ok. Have your breakfast and leave" said Garima.

"No. I will do it in office" said Payal and left from there while Garima sighed.

"Don't know how everything is going to be.. We have very less time for marriage. We thought to arrange marriage after five months but they didn't listen and now, we have only three weeks time" Garima is blabbering to herself.

Khushi went near her mother and put her hands around her mother's shoulder.

"Amma. Relax.. Everything will happen without any hindrance. You don't take any tension and spoil your health" said Khushi.

Garima looked at her and smiled cupping her chin.

"Shall I bring one more dosa for you ?"said Garima.

"OK" said Khushi and Garima went inside the kitchen..

Khushi sat there thinking when a naughty idea popped in her mind.

AR Office, Delhi:

Akash is talking with his client over the phone near the window.. He completed the call and looked into his mobile..

"Why Payal still didn't came ?"thought Akash..

"Akashji" came a voice and he turned to see a girl who approached him and held his collar even before he could react..

"How could you do this to me ?? How could you marry another girl leave me ?/ You said to me you love me and promised to marry me.. Now, what happened ?? How could you betray me ??" said the girl crying..

The guards who came there behind the girl looked at each other.. Even some of the office staff too witnessed the scene and heard the girl said.. They too were surprised hearing the girl's accusations..

Akash observed his employees reactions.. He just stood there folding his hands to his chest.. Even Akash's manager too was surprised.

The girl then leaving his collar, turned to employees, " My name is Chandini..See, what your boss have done ?? He promised to marry me and now he is going to marry another girl.. He betrayed me.."

The girl sat down and cried holding her head.. The employees looked at each other not knowing what to say..

"Hey Devimayya.. Why did you brought this man into my life ?? I thought he is the one for me when I met him in your temple for the first time.. But see what happened, even you too betrayed me Devimayya" the girl cried even loudly..