Ch13 - Rust City

In the end, the name of the team was set as ‘Cube Boat.’ (All three of them have different characters for boat in their names)

Li Yinhang felt there was no need to make the team’s name too ostentatious. It was easy to get into all types of troubles just by attracting the attention of others. She had always advocated making a fortune in silence. 

Nan Zhou and Jiang Fang had no problem with this.

Li Yinhang knew that Nan Zhou didn’t care about trivial things like the team name and Jiang Fang acted like he was good when talking about everything but this feeling of being respected made Li Yinhang’s mood a lot more relaxed.

The moment the team was successfully formed, the tree of life next to the panel moved like there was a gust of wind. A large number of leaves fell with a faint fluorescent light like the spring breeze blowing cherry blossoms. In the blink of an eye, flowers and leaves covered the entire screen.

Ding. The page was successfully updated. There was a ‘view teammates’ page in the upper right corner. At this point, everyone’s attributes were almost loaded. 

Li Yinhang quickly glanced through her attributes. This was probably the system’s judgment based on the individual’s own abilities in reality combined with the system’s own standards. Not surprisingly, her data was mediocre.

Her strength was 1.5, her cooking was 3, her labor was 3 and even her san value representing fear was 5. She was ordinary even when afraid.

Jiang Fang praised her. “Your spirit is tough.”

Li Yinhang thanked him and ran to take a look at Jiang Fang’s attributes. Sure enough, the so-called compliment was pity from the top student to the learning scum. Jiang Fang’s various attributes were very uniform and there were none with 0 points.

On the positive side, his healing, forging, and taunting were all 4 while his labor was 5. Among the negative attributes, his san value was 8. He also had five points in theft.

Li Yinhang, “……” Brother, what do you do?

To her greatest surprise, Jiang Fang’s strength value was 9. Li Yinhang couldn’t help looking at Jiang Fang. He sat there gently while holding the coffee cup in a gentle and gentlemanly manner. Forgive Li Yinhang’s clumsy eyes but apart from his height, she couldn’t see any signs of the ability to fight from Jiang Fang. She felt admiration and opened Nan Zhou’s attributes bar.

Li Yinhang, “……” Fuck. 

She was mediocre and average. Jiang Fang was excellent and average. Nan Zhou’s attributes were completely to the other extreme.

[Player Name: Nan Zhou]

[Level: 5]

[Strength: Garbled] 

[San (fear) value: Garbled]

[Theft: 0]

[Healing: 0]

[Taunting: 8] 

[Cooking: Garbled]

[Forging: 0]