Ch17 - Xiao Ming's Daily Life

Nan Zhou’s thinking was very clear. The skill bar in the game was displayed so it must have some use. If it was just to measure how powerful a player’s initial skills were then there was no meaning in it occupying so much space. There was always a reason for the design of a game page.

As Nan Zhou was focusing on his skills, Jiang Fang moved to Li Yinhang and said something to her. Li Yinhang listened with a slightly puzzled expression but she did as he said. She found a set of unopened colorful labels in a drawer in the second bedroom and marked all the items in the room. She even marked the sofa cushions as ‘cushion 1’ and ‘cushion 2.’ 

Li Yinhang was busy while Jiang Fang walked around in a leisurely manner. He lifted here and patted there like he was loitering. Li Yinhang was recording the number of slippers when she happened to run into Jiang Fang who was also looking at the shoe cabinet. Li Yinhang whispered to him, “Did Brother Nan find something? He looks very confident.”

After all, finding clues was the most important thing at the moment. She didn’t think that practicing skills should be the first thing.

“…Brother Nan?” Jiang Fang glanced at her intently before turning over the shoes placed in the shoe cabinet to check. “It isn’t very clear.”

Then he added, “Still, I think he might feel he isn’t very good at finding evidence. So he chose to observe from a distance in the shadows.” 

Li Yinhang, “……?”

Who was Jiang Fang talking about? Nan Zhou? He wasn’t good at finding evidence? Li Yinhang recalled the extreme operation on the bus and felt like she was a learning scum listening to a top student criticizing another top student, ‘Didn’t you find that this question can’t be solved by Lagrange’s mean value theorem?’

Jiang Fang looked at Li Yinhang. “On the bus, he was the one closest to the dash cam and he was transmitted from another place. As he said, he should pay attention to observing the surrounding environment.”

“So tell me, why didn’t he choose a convenient item like the dash cam to swindle the ghosts? There was also some unexpected tension when I pointed out the presence of the dashcam.”

Li Yinhang, “……”

Good question. She hadn’t even known that Nan Zhou had been nervous.

Li Yinhang wisely gave up on guessing. “…I’ll keep sticking it on.”

Jiang Fang smiled. “Go ahead.” 

He was closing the shoe cabinet door when he paused for a moment. He gave a soft smile and repeated to himself, “Brother Nan?”

Nan Zhou didn’t care about Jiang Fang and Li Yinhang’s small movements. He looked around as he played with the box. He had little information because the room hadn’t changed much from yesterday. The furnishings hadn’t changed and no objects had been added or subtracted. In his opinion, everything couldn’t be more normal.

In addition, Jiang Fang was right. He had his own weaknesses. In this search, he was more likely to mess up than to find a clue.

Therefore, Shen Jie’s group returned to the living room after a careful search and saw the three people who weren’t doing anything gathered in the living room, wandering around and slacking off. The dissatisfaction accumulated since last night caused the fitness trainer to want to step up and knock the box out of Nan Zhou’s hand.