Ch25 - Xiao Ming's Daily Life

The red lips on the screen disappeared without a trace. The webpage was calm again. The webpage that contained the keyword 'family' frequently visited at this IP address was shown.

The thin monkey who fell and was in a broken state was moved to the nearby bed by the fitness trainer where he could rest for a while.

Shen Jie leaned toward the computer and muttered in a low voice, "Formation, existence, disintegration, emptiness. To be born and to be extinguished. The divine power of Christ, our Virgin Mary Cheng Li, the holy sage Zhang Yongji, retreating from the evil spirit of the visitor, raising the prestige of God all over the world..."

The fitness trainer frowned when he heard these half archaic and half nonsense words. "What the hell is this?"

He and Shen Jie instinctively looked toward Nan Zhou, wanting to get his advice, only to find that his figure was no longer at the door.

***

Jiang Fang was holding Nanji Star while leaning against the bed and flipping through Xiao Ming's textbooks on the table with the lamp. Xiao Ming really liked to draw in various places. He loved to draw things that included but weren't limited to clocks, human faces, tortoises and apples.

The more he hated a subject, the more doodles there were and the more diverse the variety. For example, the title page of the mathematics homework book had a big clock drawn on it. He had also written in the diary: I hope that when the clock is turned to the end, the math homework will be finished automatically.

It was full of childish but sincere thoughts.

Then after re-reading the textbook, Jiang Fang made a new discovery. In the English textbook, there were big chunks of black. Xiao Ming liked to black out Chinese characters and English letters but this phenomenon was particularly widespread in the English textbook. Entire words were blacked out. Some articles even had denser blocks of black.

Based on the context, it could be determined that the word he smeared and covered up was 'family'. Did he hate this word? Did he hate his family or...

Just then, the door was pushed open. Nan Zhou came inside quickly.

Nanji Star was originally falling asleep with his head drooping down. He saw the arrival of Nan Zhou and his eyes brightened. He used Jiang Fang's shoulder as a springboard and threw himself toward the other person with a chirp, affectionately hugging Nan Zhou's neck.

Nan Zhou gently rubbed the soft fur of his neck in response.

Jiang Fang asked, "What's happening out there?"

Nan Zhou opened his mouth. "Formation, existence, disintegration, emptiness. To be born and to be extinguished..."

Jiang Fang, "......?"

It wasn't until he finished repeating it verbatim that Nan Zhou asked Jiang Fang, "What does this mean?"
"It sounds like..." Jiang Fang closed the textbook in his hand. "The doctrine of a cult."
He wondered, " Is there anything more specific?"
"I didn't read it. I heard Shen Jie reading it."

Jiang Fang inquired, "What about after that?"
"I came back without listening to her."
Jiang Fang, "..Why?" Nan Zhou was obviously very curious.

Nan Zhou pointed out, "Didn't you say that people can't be alone?"
Jiang Fang who was alone, "......"

He couldn't help saying, "Didn't you leave Nanji Star with me so I'm not alone?"

Nan Zhou calmly answered. "You are the same. Very..."

He tilted his head as he stared at Jiang Fang's beautiful face and thought of a relatively suitable adjective. "Fragile."

Jiang Fang was startled slightly before he couldn't help laughing. "Do you mean me?"