Ch20 - Xiao Ming's Daily Life

Li Yinhang did the handicrafts task and stumbled to complete it. It was just like Shen Jie’s assessment. Li Yinhang’s hands-on ability truly wasn’t very good.

Her brain: You learned it. 

Her hands: Nonsense.

Fortunately, like everyone else before her, there was a smooth transition. She built a ‘home’ without any unexpected troubles. Next was the computer game task and the fitness trainer quickly went online. The game that Xiao Ming played was similar to PUBG. The fitness instructor’s gaming ability was quite limited and he perfectly showed the level of a primary school student.

The thin monkey’s mouth was also mean and he played well as a teammate. He took advantage of the break in the game and instructed the fitness trainer to do the task he hadn’t had time to complete previously—search every corner of the computer for useful information. Unfortunately, the computer was extremely clean.

Social media software: no. 

Recycling bin: empty.

Family photos: no.

Browsing history: no.

Hidden folders: no.

The thin monkey hated things that were useless and was so angry that he wanted to smash the computer. Seeing that the task handover time was approaching, he had to leave the second bedroom and go to the children’s room. He picked up the diary and started to truthfully record today’s itinerary.

The thin monkey was more used to a keyboard and mouse and hadn’t held a pen for a long time. Therefore, his writing ability wasn’t much different from a primary school student. He bit the pen and pondered on how to write about the cake he ate today. Halfway through, the lawyer surnamed Yu who he hated the most came in on the wheelchair. The lawyer looked at his half-finished work and gave a low laugh.

The thin monkey, “……” What was this trivial laugh?

Yu Tuisi told him, “You imitate a primary school student every well.” 

The thin monkey, “……”

Still, these words were good in this situation.

The thin monkey choked up and turned pale as he whispered, “Why are you here?”

Yu Tuisi controlled the wheelchair and moved to the door of the children’s room. He raised a hand to hold the door frame and gestured to shut the door. The thin monkey was stunned. “Hello?” 

Yu Tuisi smiled. “There is something here.”

On the door of the children’s room, there was a ruler with three or four marks drawn. It started from 90cm above the ground all the way to 128 cm with the date of the measurement next to it. Yu Tuisi had found this detail during his nap.

Due to physical reasons, Yu Tuisi’s field of view was different from other people. He often came into contact with environmental objects more frequently than normal people. Thus, he could find things that were hard to notice from a normal person’s point of view.

Yu Tuisi was ready to move the wheelchair back when there was a knock on the door. Yu Tuisi called out, “Please come in.”