Ch23 - Xiao Ming's Daily Life

The offensive ability and maliciousness of the ghost was greatly enhanced. As Jiang Fang applied medicine to Nan Zhou's arm, the people who gathered around them came to this conclusion. The focus of Nan Zhou's concern was different from others. "Where did the medicine come from?"

Jiang Fang carefully disinfected the wound and applied the medicine to the wound as gently as possible while explaining, "I exchanged it with points."

Nan Zhou watched his skillful movements. "...Ah."

No wonder why this person had less points than Nan Zhou after entering the instance.

"It is speeding up..."

Under the dual pressure of the ghost and the house compression, Shen Jie started to sweat uncontrollably. Her hands were damp and so slippery that she couldn't hold them tightly together. "I was the first to encounter something strange yesterday. At that time, the ghost was still some distance away from me and didn't think of hurting me... now it has started to hurt people."

Nan Zhou told her, "You weren't the first one."

Shen Jie, "?"

Jiang Fang blew gently on the wound and translated it. "He means that the first person to encounter something strange during a task was me."

He reminded everyone, "In the middle of the night, the phone by the bed lit up abnormally twice."

Shen Jie had almost forgotten about this incidence. Once it was mentioned by Jiang Fang and Nan Zhou, she quickly got goose bumps. If the phone screen lit up twice, it was as if a ghost was standing by the bed and staring at Jiang Fang...

If Jiang Fang's encounter was the first encounter with the ghost then they weren't aware of the intrusion of the ghost at all. The second time, Shen Jie saw the ghost with her own eyes. The third time, it started attacking Nan Zhou. Indeed, such a gradual development made sense.

Shen Jie was afraid of heart palpitations and resolutely told her teammates, "Never act alone!"

Nan Zhou wanted to say something but once the words reached his lips, he swallowed it back. He pushed his tongue against the inside of his cheek and stared at the bandage wrapped around his arm. "...It is time."

Everyone discovered that before they knew it, Chen Sufeng's homework task was almost over. In addition to the house that shrunk for no reason and the ghost with an unknown purpose, there was a third crisis. The speeding up of time made it extremely urgent to do the tasks.

The second instance was called Xiao Ming's Daily Life. What if a player didn't complete it within the specified time or what if they didn't have time to do the daily tasks set by the system? No one dared to test out this possibility.

In the face of this crisis, Nan Zhou's choice was to go to work first. He rolled down his sleeves, walked into the kitchen and slowly fiddled with the pots and pans. You know, he was more troubled than the others right now. What should he cook today?

Behind him, Jiang Fang's voice came in a timely manner to resolve his doubts. "Choose the dishes you don't like."

"Um..." Nan Zhou thought about it before replying seriously, "You're right."

Thus, he was going to make something simple. Stir-fried coriander, stir-fried ginger, cold okra and zucchini stew with celery. Three dishes and one soup.

Jiang Fang smiled as he saw Nan Zhou throwing a large amount of ginger slices into the pot without changing his expression. Then he asked, "Did you have something else that you didn't say?"
Nan Zhou, "....."
Jiang Fang added, "In the living room just now, you seemed to have something to say."