Puppet (Fluff- Error)

You were sitting on errors lap playing with strings. You guys were in the anti void sitting on his strings. He holded you sleeping peacefully. How is he touching you? Well, it took time but after 2 months, he got able to be use to your touch. Too a whole month to convince him to try though....

"Hmm..."

'Is he trying to get comfortable? What if I live like this?'

You turned yourself carefully to sit straight on his lap. He holded around your stomach sleeping on your shoulder. A small laugh came out because of it and went back playing with the strings... A portal suddenly opened....

"Uh..."

"Error? Where is... Who..."

'Oh great... What am I gonna do... He old me not to talk with anyone who enters...'

You nudge him lightly to wake up containing to play with the strings. The new skeleton hums not pleased with no response at all... Why he got tenacles and all goopy? You then got a vision tying him up with the strings shocking him

".... I won't let you hurt him"

"Pfft... Talking finally? And I just wanna know who you are"

"An anomaly"

"I know that... But error holding you"

"... So? This is my fault technially... Not even suppose to..."

"Talk to others? Yeah I know... Your his new toy I suppose?"

"Puppet"

"....."

"Wow~ calling yourself a puppet now?"

You blushed looking away ignoring the glitch who woke up. He smirled looking at the tied up octopus grabbing your hands. Your face heated more as your mind swirled...

"Here" He spoke softly to you "this how you put him down"

"I uh.. O-okay!"

"Heh... Good" He strunged you with other string away going down to him "what you need? And don't ask about the puppet"

"Hmm... You got them around your finger... Literally... Needed something for horror"

"Ah... Ink made a new au... It's mostly of humans, I'm sure you can make use of that for a long time with having to destroy it"

"Hmm... Alright then, name?"

You watched them curiously on the skeleton. A puppet cane to you speak in on who it was. you ooh'ed understanding since error spoke about him before.... The puppets he makes...

"Hey hey"

"Yea?"

"Do you like him?"

"Who?"

"Who else?"

"W-what? Why would i?"

"Heh, lier"

"Sh-shut up... I can't help it"

"Falling for the person who kidnapped you... Wow"

"Such up... We what up expect from me? He so kind and sweet now... And..."

"Heh... What does that tell you hm? He's got a thing for you"

"Ehhh!?"

"What you yellin about?"

"S-sorry!"
'He went back up... Scaredy cat'

'Why she looking at... Hmm... I'll ask them later'

"Well I'll he going now... Enjoy your puppet"

"Shut up nightmare"

He brought you down quickly as he left away onto the bean bag with him. You yelped at the force quietly though... He placed you on his lap again making you hold his shoulders

"Tell me... What he do?"

"Uh well... Teasing me about... Being friendly with my kidnapper"

"Heh... You are though... But I don't mind it... I like your company"

"S-same here"

"Glad to hear" He pushed a hair behind your ear "you know..."

"Hm?"

"Your so fucking hot... It's so hard not to do anything with you on me all the time"

"Wah! Error!"

"Hahaha! I'm joking! I'm joking!"

"Hmph.. Asshole..."

"Heh, definitely... But if you ever do... You just gotta ask"

The end

(Sorry for mistakes)