Understanding (Fluff- Killer)

You were sitting in one of the dirty cell in the castle. You got caught and was suppose to be food or lv... Doesn't sound pleasant... You gave a good fight so the boss decided to play pet with you.... Killer is gaurding you now...

You had escaped accouple of times being punished after... The marks on you showed enough... Not to mention the blind eye you have now... Lovely huh? Can't they just kill you or whatever to egg it over with?

Killer was sitting in a chair spinning his knife humming "happily" Starring. It's weird to tell where he's looking with no lights... His hate does that apparently... But why his soul red? Dt or something? Or the hate caused....

"Why you just staring at me?"

"Nothing else to do but imagine how to kill you"

"Hmm... Guess you got a point"

"...."

"Hmmm.... Where you by flowers? You smell like Daisys"

"Yes... In the garden! I was laying in them"

"Huh... There's a garden in this place? Your boss doesn't look like a flower person"

"Pfft, you telling me? It's a hobby of his to relax from us apparently"

"Hmm..."

"How you tell I smell like Daisys? Now I understand ho..."

"Smell... I got good smelling I suppose.... I just like daisy... I never forget there smell"

"... Whys that?"

"Old friend mines that dead... Always smelled like them and even had one in their hair"

"Huh...."

"So.... You cool with how you are?"

"Yeah?"

"You sure? It's good not feeling?"

"..... Maybe... But this is my home and I won't abandoned it"

"Heh, that's good then... Live with no regrets and always do what you want"

"....."

"Hmm.... Can I just die?"

"No"

"Awe man"

"....."

You yawned a bit before spawning a flower smelling it. He stared confused on how... You let out small laughter telporting it to his leg tying around sprouting more of them....

"Magic is something you know?"

".... Truly.... Why give me this?"

"Understandment and a thank you for chatting"

"Huh... Your not so bad"

"Neither are you killer"

The end

(sorry for mistakes; Just and kills chatting-)