Affectionate (Lime- Killer)

You and the boys were playing games in the living room. You are on killer as punishment for him losing playing against the other two. He holded you not caring ok the couch....

"Ah! You bitch!"

"Pfft! Off the map you go horror!"

"Shut up dust! I'm gonna get you back Y/N!"

"Like to see you try"

Killer chuckled at all your frustration... He then hummed before planting kisses, well teeth pressing, against your neck. You gripped the controller fighter ignoring him.. Killer smirked moving his hands down your tights moving back up gripping your pants/pressing his fingers in...

"Kills" You whispered as they yelled "stop"

"You like it though"

You let out a breath as his mouth opened on your neck. Tongue!? These things have... Does that means they also.... Your mind swelled at the thought trying to focus but couldn't... A small noise came out making you pause it, get off and throwing him into a wall....

"Do that again... And I swear..."

He stuck his dark red tongue not caring at all. You growled holding your neck where he did it. Nightmare then came down knowing....

"What's going on? Why the hell..."

"I'll fix the wall even though he should for being a damn pervert to my body"

"....."

"My king?" You were confused on why he holded you rubbing your head "what's wrong?"

"Killer will fix it.... Don't worry sis"
'I know you go by no gender but I rather not call you brother'

"Eh? Okay, if you say so hehe"
'I find it cute he thinks of me like a little sibling'

'Killer in a death trap'
'He's an idiot'

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)